Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

We touched down in LA once again and we were immediately ushered to where the car was. I saw a ton of my fan sites taking pictures and videos of me. I smiled and waved at them, earning more screams from them. I heard y/n chuckle beside me and I leaned over to give her a soft kiss on the lips, an even louder crowd reaction to that one.

The driver soon arrived and we hopped in to get to our hotel near the arena. I was lightly holding y/n's hand the whole time and I just watched the busy streets of LA pass us by. The drive only took about 30 minutes which is pretty good for downtown LA and we were checked into our room.

It was a very expensive looking room and had a fully stocked fridge and a bunch of snacks laid out for us. Y/n went straight for some Pringles and I grabbed a lollipop and walked around the room some more. The bathroom was nice, so either we would be having congratulatory sex or sex to get my mind off not winning anything. Either way, I will be feeling physically great.

"This is really nice!" Y/n shouted from the main room as I walked out to see she had the curtains pulled back. The view was actually really nice and you could see the Hollywood sign in the distance. Y/n took her phone out and took a few pictures before turning her attention to me, "This is insane!"

"I know, I guess I'm kinda important." I joked with her. I noticed her expression change into a disappointed one.

"You are very important, love. To me, to our friends and family, to the world even. So many people love you and look up to you as a roll model. You're a big deal now Rosie, and I'm gonna make sure you acknowledge that." Y/n told me as she poked my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you, you're too kind." I said gently to her. She cupped my face softly and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I took her bottom lip in my mouth slightly before we pulled apart.

"How about we look for a restaurant to eat ate before we go to bed, hm?" Y/n asked me as she brought her left hand to the small of my back and pressed my body into hers.

"I think that's a great idea. I call looking!" She giggled at my excitement and allowed me to go on my phone and check for some high rated restaurants around here. I flipped down on my stomach on the comfy bed and searched.

"How about 71Above?"

"What's that?"

"A restaurant." I deadpanned to her.

"No shit. I meant like is it fancy or expensive."

"Oh. Yeah it's fancier."

"Alright, I'll get changed into something more presentable. You can probably wear what you travels in, weirdo." Y/n said as she grabbed some clothes from her luggage and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Once she was done and looking at hot and fancy, we called the driver and he came to pick us up and drop us off. We looked up at the building in front of us,

"Wow." Y/n mumbled as I just dragged her inside. We took the elevator up to the restaurant and got seated immediately which was nice. The hostess gave us menus and I smiled to myself knowing y/n would not be too fond of the prices. Which will allow me to argue and pay for the bill.

"Rosie, what the hell! Everything is so expensive!" Y/n whisper yelled to me across the small table. I just waved her off,

"It's on me." I didn't want to look up because I know she's giving me a very unamused look right now. Our waiter came and asked for our drinks and if we wanted the bread service. Y/n and I both got a glass of red wine and allowed for the bread service.