What ?

I look around in the room and the bathroom catches my eye. I walk inside the bathroom and see her striping. She looks at me and frightens. She starts moving back against the shower wall.

"Please don't kill me."

"I won't "

She doesn't believe me and backs up a little more. I take cautious steps towards her and she mistakenly turns on the shower. I have one of those ones where the water sprays from all four sides. So me and her get completely drenched. My shirt and pants are totally wet. Although what catches my attention is that her white shirt has become completely see-through.

She whimpers. She does her best to cover herself but fails miserably. I off the shower and pick her up bridal style. I enter the room and put her down on the bed.

"Don't fear me Blue"

Blue's POV

"You just killed my boss in front of me in cold-blood. How can you expect me not to fear you."

Somehow something tells me I can trust him. My father broke my trust and now I have issues with trust. He walks inside his closet and comes out after several minutes. I clean myself the best I can with a towel but I am gonna need some clothes. Where are mine anyway ? He walks out with one of his shirt and boxers.

"You can change into this. You clothes are getting cleaned." He says and offers me his clothes.

Can I trust him ? He is a murderer and to top it all America's most wanted man. This man is Mafia. I have to get out of here. But if he has kidnapped me aren't I supposed to be tied ? I oblige. I take the clothes and change into his bathroom. When I come out he is shirtless. He has a muscular and lean  body with clear 8 packs and those muscles ripple every time he walks. Wait what ? I looks up to see him advancing towards me.

"Please don't kill me." I sob. I don't want to die. I  escaped from the hell just for him to kill me. I look around for some escape but there is none. I finally meet his eye and I see an emotion of care in them.

"I won't. I promise. Okay? Don't be afraid of me. I won't let anything happen to you"

"A..are yo...you gonna ra...rape me ?"

That's it. My virtue will be taken the same reason I ran away from him.

"No. Don't worry. No one will touch you except me. And I won't rape you. I won't have to. You will be begging me to not stop once I start"

He leaves it at that. I give him a blank expression. When he realises his terrible attempt at the joke he steps towards me.

"Its okay. I won't harm you."

"W....why ?"

"That is something even I am trying to figure out."

"C....can I go home.?"

Hoping I can get out of here safely. But his eyes fill with rage. He walks towards me and cages me into the wall. I look at him scared and close my eyes waiting for the blow. But it never comes. Instead I feel a warm hand cupping my cheek. I open my eyes and see one of his hands caressing my cheek. He looks at me intently and says,"I won't hurt you. Hell I won't let anyone else harm you too. Okay ? Trust me "

"Ca....can I go ho....home. please"

"No. That is something I can't allow."

"Why"

"Because I don't wanna let you go. And I won't let you go. I will buy everything you need to live here with me. But you will never go home."

"What ? Why ? I have a family."

"No you don't. I ran a background check on you. And I know about your father. And I also know he caused you those bruises. Let me get my hands on him. He won't live to see another day. From now on. You are mine. Mine to keep."

"So you want a whore"

"Don't ever say that. You are anything but a whore. And I know you don't have a boyfriend. Why did you lie ?" His eyes are hard.

"I saw you staring at me a couple of times. I thought you were like them."

" Next time don't lie to me. And as long as you home is concerned, you will live here. With me. You can't go home."

"What happened with the um.... rest ?"

"Well the work for me now and as for Josh, he will work for me in this house so you two can be together as friends. If I see anything inappropriate I will remove him from my home staff "

"Why do you care if I date him ?" I taunt.

I have a million questions running in my mind. I have to be afraid of him even if he promised he won't hurt me. But I have to know. He presses himself to me a little more. Our lips mere centimeters apart. He closes the distance and crashes his lips to me. He kisses me roughly and invades my mouth with his tongue. I feel his tongue in my mouth. I have to look up to him. He is quite tall. That makes him a little more intimidating. He slowly pulls away and smirks,

"From now on only I am allowed to make you feel this way. If any other man so much as looks at you wrongly, I will rip his eyes apart. "

I look at him startled.

"I know you have a million questions and I wanna answer them but some of them even I am seeking answers to. Please bear with me. Okay ? And you are mine to keep from now on. So please if you value Josh don't do anything that would cost him his life. This is not a threat."

EDITED.