Epilogue

*** Okay sorry for vanishing just like that

*** Okay sorry for vanishing just like that. You have every rights to throw anything over me. Atlast the epligoue is out with 10k+ words. So yeah an warning alert. I hope you all wil like it. Happy reading ❤️❣️💕***

 Happy reading ❤️❣️💕***

Author's pov:

"Do you know the answer" an woman asked a girl, who is beside her.

"No, I too don't know" she replied.

"What we are going to do then" that woman again asked her.

"I think, I will somehow finish it." that girl replied at her.

"Then what about me" again that woman asked her.

"Its your problem, don't disturb me. Am trying to remember my answers" that girl rudely replied at her.

"But I have the bit for me as well as for you too, do you want it" that woman again asked at her.

"Really, please pass for me too" that girl asked at her. She immediately smiled at her and passed some paper bit to her.

"Aww thank you" that small girl smiled at her.

"No me......" before that woman reply to her.

*Throat cleared sound *they both heard a sound. They both looked up and seen who is the intruder.

"What you both were doing" an man asked them both.

"That.... V.... We both writing the exam" woman replied at him.

"But I don't think it soo" saying this he catched the bit which that woman was trying to pass to that girl.

"I didn't expect this fluffy from you"