Chapter 49

***Hi am back🙈😂

***Hi am back🙈😂. Happy reading 💞💕***

Ezhilarasi pov:

When we reached home we started to think about the plans, that how we are going to prove Vihaan is not guilty, he is the victim.

But we didn't able to come up with any ideas

Time skipped :

Its been another 3 days, but we couldn't able to get any idea.

Almost every time, I would end up crying.

Seeing me midhuna too will start to cry.

Right now am sitting in hall thinking that how am going to get him out. What are the evidences that we have. As per vihaan's words, everytime his aunty will take video like he fucking her. Shit, how we are going to end up this.

I don't have any idea.

Just in 12 days next hearing is going to happen.

Thinking this my tears started to fall.

"I don't nee... Want t.. This" midhuna shouted.

"Please midhuna have this" Abinash said to her.

"I..dont want this" midhuna again shouted at her mama. What happened now. Abinash is having some barbie doll toy in his hand.

"What happened midhuna" I asked her by kneeling down.

"Mumma, abish uncle broke my toy." she started to cry.

"Owww sweety, uncle might have broke it mistakenly sweety. See he is showing some new toy box to you right" I said to her.

Already she kept on crying for her dad. I don't want her

Ufff.

"No this is... K... No... Not a barbie doll.... I... It.. Its dupicate.... I want my original toy.... Its dupicate" she said.

My mind stopped.

Wait.

Wait.

Hy actually, when Vihaan said that on his first time rape. She didn't took the video, it was morphed one. Eventhough, that she made Vihaan to lie over her, but in the real video Vihaan may look lifeless right. So she might manipulated that in order to look real to blackmail vihaan, which means she should have the real video to morph it right. So that means it's a duplicate which is the morphed one. Then the original video,which is the one we need it. Other than first time, she took the video for every time right like Vihaan raping aruna bitch.