Chapter 43

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

After sometime we both leaved the hotel and gone to our home.

Once we entered, there midhuna is sitting in suresh Anna lap. After seeing us, she came running towards us.

Vihaan just gone before me and took midhuna in his embrace.

"Appa, I felt scared." she complained to Vihaan.

"Midhuna, did anyone did anything to you" he asked her immediately and started to check her.

"No appa. I don't know... T.. They... Close.... Closed my eyes with cloth appa... Midhuna feared...." she said to him by hiding in his neck.

"When appa is here no one will touch my midhuna" he said to her.

"Iniya where you gone. I messaged you many times. But you kept your phone in office itself. After lot of search we got the message from Vihaan before 1 hour only that you were with him." Anna asked me worryingly.

"Nothing anna, am fine" I said to him. He immediately came near me and hugged me. And abinash too.

I felt safe.

Safe with all these men. Which I thought I won't in my life. That with men all I thought that I will got fear not the safety. But with them, am feeling safe.

We are family.

A family which I yearned to be with. Now am having. I have to look into Vihaan case. I don't know what am going to do.

"What happened Vihaan. Who kidnapped midhuna" anna asked Vihaan once we finished our hug.

"My.... One of my enemy in business empire" Vihaan said.

"Can we file the case" anna asked him.

"No, its okay now. I... Will take care of that" Vihaan said. I know that vihaan is not going to share his past with anyone okay. How am going to solve his misery.

I have to take care of him first.

"Already its time. Comeon, I made midhuna to eat. You guys go and sleep once after eating. Am taking midhuna with me to sleep" anna said. I nodded my head.

I took midhuna from Vihaan.

"Sweety did you forget your mumma after seeing your appa." I asked her. Literally she ignored me right.

"No amma, midhuna scared right... So I hugged appa.. Ho.. How midhuna will forger her amma" saying this she kissed my lips.

"Mumma loves midhuna so much... Sleep okay sweety" I said to her.

"Yes mumma suresh uncle is the best" she shouted.

"Then me" abinash asked.

"Abish uncle too" she again shouted