Chapter 29

***I know it is late😬😪

***I know it is late😬😪. I hope you will like this chapter. Happy reading💞❣️. Please shower your comments. I love to read it🙈💕***

Vihaan pov :

When fluffy came down, I just kept looking at her for more time. Because, She is looking gorgeous in that saree.

Nice selection Vihaan. We both wearing the matching color. Yeah it's a planned one.

After that we three reached  the temple.

Once we reached, I took midhuna in my hand and then started to move inside, not before grabbing fluffy hand. At first she tried to unclutch her hand, but she didn't succeed in it. So she leaved it.

She is not even walking properly, because of the saree. So I just wrapped my hand over her waist. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sir.." before she ask.

"Super hero, where are we goi.. Going next" midhuna asked me. Thank god midhuna is there for me.

"To home. And going to do homework" iniya said. But we two didn't even considered her words. Because me and midhuna involved deeply in planning.

"Why the fuc...." fluffy stopped her words. Hahaaa.

"Finish it" I said near in her ear.

"Let me give you the punishment" I said slowly. She nodded her head as no. Hahaaa.

Temple has some crowd. Seems its an auspicious day. Okay. But we three did the pooja in vip rows.

After doing it, we three sit in the temple steps.

Midhuna get down from myself and started to play with a small child who is also playing in the floor. Aww so cute

We both were sitting together with no words exchanging between us. She is looking at Midhuna, continuously. Why she is not showing any emotions.

Why she is lacking.

I want to hold her hand, I want to sleep in her lap. I want to hug her tightly.