Chapter 17

*** Sorry for the late updates as I finished it now only😂❤️

*** Sorry for the late updates as I finished it now only😂❤️. And as many of you requested for Vihaan pov. Happy reading dears❤️❣️***

 Happy reading dears❤️❣️***

Vihaan pov:

"Noooooooooo" I shouted and woke up from my sleep. Ufff.

Not again.

Those pair of eyes which once held me. Which once looked at me with an full of joyness. Is now won't letting me to sleep.

When will I get rid of these. Then after doing my morning rituals.  I just entered my very own personal gym which is in the upper floor of my home or mansion.

After doing the exercise and took the bath. Then I started to get ready. After getting ready, I just prepared the breakfast and had it.

At 9, I reached my company. My very own company.

I entered into the office, immediately  everyone started to greet me. I don't give any respone to anyone.

I straightly gone to my floor and then entered into my cabin.

As soon as I sat in my chair, I heard the knocking. I know who is it.

My wife.

"Come in" I said.

She came inside with an sulking mood. Probably because of me.

Okay!

"Good morning Sir" she said and placed the coffee in the table.

I took it and said "Good morning".

I won't ever say this to anyone. But how will I not say to my very own wife.

Or should I say to my very own fluffy bear or Iniya.

Did she really thought that I won't able to identify her. How can I not. She is the one who, I can identify even in 1 million of people. That too it is easy with her mole which is beside her lower lips. I just want to....

'Stop there vihaan' my mind scolded at me.

'She is not yours, did you forget the past' my mind scolded me. Yes how can I forget that. That nightmares, still a nightmare because it doesn't end right.