Chapter 23

*** I want to dedicate this chapter to @sakshi_drdz as today is her bday

*** I want to dedicate this chapter to @sakshi_drdz as today is her bday. Happy birthday day once again. Happy reading❤️❣️***

 Happy reading❤️❣️***

Vihaan pov:

Flashback continues......

Like that continues for next 2 days, that lady will come to my room whenever she got aroused.

Me like a prostitute submit my body to her.

No one in this home, except ananya. I thought of asking her help. But I didn't, because 1, This lady didn't leaving my side, 2, Ananya is mostly not in the home either she will go out for shopping or to meet her friends.

She is having her friends here too. Before 5 years only they shifted to near the school place, before that she is living here in Chennai  only. From this home to my school, it would take probably 3 hours to reach.

That is how she become my best friend, eventhough our family are somewhat friends.

Atlast uncle came to home, after 4 days. Even police started their investigation. But case gone in another way, as it might be because of some other competitors. Thats how the case gone.

I didn't know what to do.

Because even if I say that I got raped, no one is going to believe. Because that lady bitch is having the enormous videos. In everything it looks like I will be the one who is raping her. That position too she taken the videos newly.

And also she still having the upper hand saying that if I open my mouth, then she will kill my uncle by herself.

I don't doubt that.

She will.

Uncle always sleeps because of the tablet which is prescribed by the doctor. This is all because of the kidnapping and they hitted uncle very badly, even after submitted myself.Having devil bitch as his wife, what else I can expect.

Annaya will sleep in her room which is in the ground floor. My room is in  second floor.

Uncle room too in the ground floor.