Chapter 50

*** How about the double update😉. Double update of the day after a very long time. 50th chapter, it looks like just now started this story, but reached 50th chapter. Happy reading❤️💞***

 Happy reading❤️💞***

Ezhilarasi pov:

"What means Pro se legal representation" I questioningly liked at him by asking it.

He grabbed the paper from my hand and started to write something. As his right hand is perfectly alright.

After some mins he gave the paper to me. I took it and started to read it.

"Pro se legal representation means, a way to defend one's case by themselves without having a lawyer. Anyone who is not a lawyer can defend themselves. Like a self representation. As per article 32, this law amended a way back, normally where someone sometime didn't have the money to proceed with lawyer right, so there court will provide a government lawyer to them or else they were allow to represent themselves. " I stopped my reading  and looked at vishal. He nodded his head and asked me to go ahead by showing his hand.

I nodded my head and starts to read.

" And I have already arranged for this, as from the very second day, I got many blackmail to not defend Anna. But I didn't budged for that. But one thing stopped me, that some ransome said that he won't allow me to defend Anna like he will do something to make not appear on the hearing day. That day I started this procedure along with my one dearest friend. By tomorrow the procedure will be finished, even I took anna one time to majestrate for this procedure. So everything is finished, right now you have to convince Anna, but Anna don't know why I took him along with inspector to meet majestrate. Even during interview he said whatever the thing I said to him. Yes usually interview will conduct to allow the candidate to represent themself. And you know in this case anna have to stood up from himself as he knows many things which we too don't know like how he suffered. And also for the past 8 years he suffered akka, so he have to stand up for himself. Akka. Try to convince Anna, as Anna don't know what is it when I was doing that procedure. " I finished reading it. I stood up and hugged him tightly. Yes, I won't get panic attacks with vishal. Because my mind convinced that he is good man.

" The.. Then.... Is.. It because of blackmail that.... Did a you get attacked or you got accident really"I asked him. As for the last two days he were mostly in the medication I order to subside the pain, so we didn't able to ask him.

He took the paper and started to write something.

" Yes akka, that prasanth only. First he used some of his goons to attack me. Once he beated me, mainly damaged my vocal cord, as he don't want me to appear for Anna's case. Then he made it look like an accident by putting before me in car. But good thing I didn't get severe accident." I stopped reading it.

"Am sorry vishal" I slowly said to him.

He again written something.

"You are like my pragathi. If it's pragati, didnt I do this. You are very much important to me" I read and after that I hugged him tightly again.