Chapter 3

***Just thought of updating!    Hahaaa, actually today is my birthday

***Just thought of updating!    Hahaaa, actually today is my birthday. Yup turned 23😢😪. So thought of giving you all an surprise by posting it in morning. Love you all. Happy reading💞❣️***

 Happy reading💞❣️***

Ezhilarasi pov :

I came out of my past. As I heard midhuna  calling. I turned and asked her what. She said That she need to use restroom. I took her to the bathroom. And I helped her.

After washing her hands, I made her to sleep again.

"Amma please sleep with me" she said to me. I nodded my head. I too slept along with her as I already took the tablet. So it won't be an problem to midhuna. I have to control myself. She is mine. My daughter I like to keep it that way.

"Amma loves you soo much" I said to her. She instantly put her legs over mine and clutched my neck. She slept.

I kept looking at her till the tablet starts to work.

My eyes started to droop atlast. That's when I started to sleep.

When will I able to get rid of these tablets.

Next morning, I did my routine of works. Sweeping, making breakfast and lunch for both of us, washing dishes, I left laundry  as I thought it will take more time. So I thought of doing it in night.

After getting ready we both gone towards midhuna school. I dropped her. Not before giving her enormous advice.

She too nodded her head.

"Okay grandma bye"

This girl.....

When I reached the office, everyone is walking here and there. What is happening here.

I just shrugged and gone towards ceo floor.

As soon as I toon my place, I got the call. Who it might be. I took the call, its an ceo deepak sir. What, he is at this early.

He called me to his cabin.

I knocked his door.

"Come in" I heard his voice.