Chapter 1

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

I love most in this world is sleep. But it is like an dream for me to sleep properly without having any nightmares . I can sleep only by the influence of sleeping tablet.

When am sleeping after having an tablet, if someone try to disturbs my sleep, then they will see my wrath. Because you know what, currently someone is poking my cheeks. Ahhh. Why that intruder didn't leaving me  in my beauty land itself.

I tried to turn and sleep. But again that member is disturbing me. Who the heck it is.

"Ahhh" I shouted, because this time that one person pulled my right cheek.Thats it. I just stood up and sat in my bed with rubbing my face.

I opened my eyes slowly. You see today is Sunday. But this intruder didn't allow me to sleep. I turned to see with an angry face who it is. As soon as I turned my anger melts.

How will I be angry over her.

Who is she? It's your question right.

Let me introduce. Its my daughter whose name is Midhuna.

She is 4 year old cute baby girl of mine. Yes she is mine. She is... Well I don't want to think about the past.

She is showing her hands with an bright smile over her face.

I took her in my lap. She immediately hugged me.

"Amma, my stomach is saying it is hungry" she said to me cutely.

"Aww baby, you are hungry. Ohhh, wait let me do some food to you quickly" I said to her and kissed her lips.

"Yuckkk amma, you didn't even brushed. Go away amma. You were tran... Trafering germs" she said to me.

She is always like this. She mocks me literally every minute.

"Okay okay hold on" I said to her. Except her I won't speak with anyone unnecessarily. Because of the life lessons you see.

After doing my morning rituals. I gone to the kitchen to do something.

"Amma, I know you don't know anything. So just do some dosa. It is fine for me" she shouted from hall.

"Midhuna" I shouted her name.

"Okay okay mom. Today its enough." saying this she came towards me.

I scooped her and made her to sit in the kitchen island.

"Amma, can you do some different sidedish. Wait no need, I still rem... Remem.. Remembrrrr, one time I asked you, you did something called cocunut chutney but you forget to put cocunut while gri... Gran...grining. I will have dosa with sugar itself. Don't bot...bo..bither" She said to me.

"Hy that day am in hurry to office. I somehow did some chutney right. Mannerless girl." I said to her.

"Yeah yeah that chutney" she laughed at me and started to eat in kitchen itself, an dosa with sugar.