Chapter 31

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

Once I came out of the room, I immediately started to drink the water. My tremblings are in another level.

I first thought that two members as some strangers. In that state I just had a normal trembling sensing the male. Its usual for me because of ra....

But but....

They...

Are they are...

Yes....

They are my brothers. The brother who want me to go away from their life. I vanished from their life right.

Oh my god this Vihaan were called me as ezhilarasi. They both knows this name ha..

Okay okay.

Don't get panic ezhil.

Its not like, there Is only one ezhilarasi in this world right. Many girls having this name. Don't worry.

See they don't identify you. When I got out from the house, they both would have happily danced and enjoyed it right. So they eventually forgot about me.

And am an unwanted person in their life from the start. So it won't be the problem. They would have forget me in the past itself.

Vihaan is friend with suresh right. So suresh Anna,ahh wait he won't like me to call him as Anna right, might have came to see Vihaan. For may be his friend marriage.

Uff let's leave this.

Surely he won't identify me.

All I can do is pray. I don't want my brother to say that iniya has two names one is iniya and another is ezhilarasi. Will see.

'Do you think, that all the three members were wanting to speak with you. Don't even think about them. Those three hate you even for your mere existence. So just shut up. They won't even think about you. Here you are thinking about them identifying about you' I scolded in my head.

But my trembling is still there.

Really an orphan right.

Am.

Am a orphan.

They three hate me for me being ugly right. Yes am ugly. An plus size woman who is having full of fat.

"Mumma" I heard a voice of my daughter. Midhuna immediately came and sat over me.

Am not a orphan. For me midhuna, my daughter is there.

"Yes sweety," I asked her. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

I hugged her tightly. She laid her head at my chest. She is my world.

"Mumma," saying this she grabbed my face.

"Mumma, superheroes friend... Friends are.. Mmy friends toooo. Super hero said to me... Bi.. But you know..hi..his friends are not speaking Mumma. I think they ha.. Have problem..... In... Mo.. Mouth.... Pray.. To.. Th.. Them...." she said to me. Oh my god.