Chapter 41

*** Again late update

*** Again late update. Sorry guys. Happy reading. I hope you will like or ❤️. ***

Ezhilarasi pov:

He knows.

Vihaan knows.

"How he knows" I asked them. If he knows me then why he didn't shown it. Why.

"I don't know" anna said.

"Bu.. But he is the one who knows you, who said that you were with him. How he took you to his house." suresh Anna said.

"Then why he didn't said it to me that he knows me" I shouted at them. I desperately needs to know.

"Why" I again shouted at them.

"We too don't know iniya. We too don't know" anna said.

"D.. D.. Did Vihaan knows that am r.. R. Raped" I asked them.

"Yeah, he is the one who findout about your past" anna said again.

"How and why" I asked them.

"I said to him that you were raped. I got to know iniya that you got raped from dad. As before he die, he said that to us. From then I was searching for you like a maniac" he said.

"Appa died" I asked him.

"Yes akka" I heard abinash voice.

"How and when"

Then anna said to me how he fight with dad for me, what happened at that day when dad made me to go away from the house. Full details he said.

I started to cry.

"It's okay iniya don't cry" anna said. I just hugged him.

"I didn't get the father love from the start to the end Anna" I said to him.

"Am sorry lil sis" he said to me.

"Don't say sorry Anna" I said to him. He nodded his head.

"Vihaan appointed three detective agents to investigate your past. From there we got every news, how yoh... You go.. Got raped" when he said that. I just closed my eyes.

That days.

"How one lady helped you. She is prostitute. How she made you to study. She got pregnant. Midhuna is her daughter. Everything we know" he said.

"You all knows, that midhuna isnt my daughter" I asked them. They all nodded their head.

"Don't say this to midhuna anna please. She is my daughter only. She is mine. She is only mine. My daughter" I started to shout

"yes yes iniya she is your daughter only. No one will say this to midhuna. She is your daughter. My niece." he said to me by hugging me.

I too hugged him tightly.