Chapter 7

Ezhilaarasi pov:

Ezhilaarasi pov:

     That day evening suresh Anna again asked me to not tag along with his gang. But I didn't said anything to him. The next day happens the same.

This continues for two month. Nothing improvement on other members, I mean no one speak with me other than ananya and vihaan. The only improvement is Ananya and Vihaan were speaking with me more freely.

I came to know that Vihaan and ananya are family friends something like that. Through ananya only Vihaan joined this school. Am happy. They both are friends. As they were same age.

The one thing which I can't control is, my heart. It is like yearning to be more with Vihaan. Because he literally taken care of me very specially.

Like all most 3 times a week, he will took me to the chat shop, coffee shop. We both will speak constantly. I totally forget that once I was  an lonely person. Because I changed. Even during some classes, I  bunked it. Just to spend some time with him.

He is taking caring of me.

He shares most of his personal things with me. Like he loves his parents very much. His hobbies like every single things.

He made me to learn many things. Am so happy.

That two month is an bliss for me.

Ananya too speak with so much of care to me. She is one lovely sister. Her friends in the table will mock me here and there for my big body. But I didn't care about that.

My brother will always finds the way to make me to leave this group. But with Ananya and Vihaan support it is not possible for him.

And even many students would glare at me. Because Vihaan mostly speak with me right. He is one handsome boy. So everyone hating me for getting his attention only to me.

But I don't care about them. Like this another 2 months gone. Totally, 5  months of our friendship.

Today he asked me whether he can visit my village. He shared everything about him. But me didn't, as suresh and abinash blackmailed me in the name of dad. If I say that am their sister then they ask dad to leave me in the orphanage. So I just kept my mouth mum.

He even tried to ask me about my family. But I didn't give in answer not even once. He thought it is an sensitive topic for me. Yes it is right.

And you know my panic attacks got less. After spending more time with him.

I felt secure with him.

I felt being loved.

Wa....

Wai...