Chapter 27

*** Sorry for the late update

*** Sorry for the late update. Warning its a big chapter with words of 5557 . Happy reading. Please share your views😍❣️***

 Please share your views😍❣️***

Ezhilarasi pov:

What the heck happened in the park. We both hugged, falled, ate the same ice cream. What the fuck it is.

Right now Iam helping midhuna to take her bath.

At 7, we all reached home.

Now after getting freshen up, me and midhuna gone down.

I gone inside the kitchen to help Vihaan in making the dinner. This man didn't let us to go out from this mansion. Why he is doing like this.

'Did you forget, ezhil. He is doing everything for his love' I scolded myself.

"Sir, any help" I asked him. As he is preparing the dough for chapathi.

"No Ms. Ezhil" he said.

"Okay" saying this I turned. But I stopped as I heard him saying.

"Y.. Yes yes Ms. Ezhil. Could you please chop these onions" he asked me. I nodded my head. I started to chop it.

After chopping it, I asked him whether he need anything. He said yes and asked me to chop the tomato,...

I too nodded my head.

While I was doing it, I heard midhuna voice.

I turned and seen midhuna is coming into the kitchen by calling me. Immediately her super hero took her and placed her onto the island, after washing his hands. She is sitting beside him. This girl got attached very much with him. Its not good for her.

Ahhh....

"Super her... Hero what mumma is doing here" she asked him.

"Your mumma is helping me midhuna" he said to her.

"Super hero, please don't take mumma help. Your cooking will be spoiled by her" she said it slowly to him. As if she is saying it as a secret to him. But I can able to hear it.