Chapter 37

Vihaan pov:

Vihaan pov:

After a perfect kiss, I left her. She immediately pushed me away. And entered into the midhuna room.

I smiled at seeing her.

I then gone towards the hall, where suresh and abinash is sitting.

Today is a very big day.

"Vihaan, thanks man" suresh said. I just nodded my head. I know he is referring the school incident.

He smiled at me. The same abinash too smiled at me. I nodded my head at them. 

I want to prepare the cake for my daughter as well as my wife. So with that thought i first freshen up and then gone to the kitchen.

I started to prepare the cake. And even cooked some dinner for us.

After an 1 and half hour, everything is ready. Then I gone to midhuna room, where mudhuna is sleeping, beside her fluffy is crying.

"Am sorry midhuna " fluffy kept saying this word at her daughter.

She didn't do any mistake. She is playing  the mother role very perfectly.

*Throat cleared * after hearing my throat clearing sound. Fluffy turned towards me.

"Ms. Ezhil, its time to dinner" I said to her.

"I don't want" she harshly said to me.

"Am not asking for you. Am saying this for my daughter" I said to her non chantly. She looked even more angry at me. Aww this I love.

My old iniya, who I love to fight with her.

I still remember that why I started to love her, it's because of her bickerings and above all her character. Her nature. Her smile, her love filled heart  which always think good things.

"Midhuna, my daughter comeon wakeup. Appa made a cake. Midhuna's favourite chocolate cake" I said to midhuna by tapping her cheek.

Midguan instantly opened her eyes as soon as she heard the word cake.

Cake lover, chocolate lover.

"Appa" she shouted at me. I took her in my arms.

"Miss you" she said at me.

"Me too midhuna" I cooed at her.

Iniya just nodded her head at us as no, After seeing our dad and daughter duo. She even hitted her head.

Okay.

I took midhuna in my arms and started to grab iniya along with me. She shouted at me first. But without any choice she came along with us.

Once we reached, I made midhuna to sit in the chair. Beside her fluffy took her chair. Then suresh and abinash too came.

I placed the cake before midhuna, she started to clap her hands.