Chapter 19

Vihaan pov:

Vihaan pov:

I kept looking at her chubby face, which once always smiled seeing me is not even showing the sign of smile right now. I kept my right hand over her cheek and rubbed it. Her breathing is even.

She is beautiful.

"Am sorry iniya" I said to her. How much....

I just slowly took her right hand in my hand. I love to hold her hand.

I started to ruffle her hair.

"No no please leva.... Leave me.... I please leva... Leave me" She started to shout in her sleep. I just panicked.

She even started to wiggle in her sleep.

"Please donttt....." she again shouted and fell into the sleep with tears falling from her eyes. What it might be. Is it the school incident. I don't know what.....

'It is not the time to think about it vihaan' my mind suggested. Her body is slightly trembling.

Can I sleep with her.

Noooo

Its not a good idea.

I just clutched her hand and leaned towards her.

"Ezhil you are a brave girl. Don't think about anything. Just sleep. Fluffy" I said very slowly to her.

I don't know whether it will help her or not. Will see.

I started to say some more good words to her. Her trembling lowered. I smiled seeing at her. I again tried to kiss her forehead, but couldn't able to.

Ufff....

I don't know when I slept by looking at her and holding her hand.

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

I wokeup from my sleep. Ahhh after a long time I slept without any demons. Without any nightmares. How?.

I turned and see where am.

Whose room it is. Where am I.

Ahhh.