Chapter 57

***Am sorry for not updating for past 2 days and also for very late update

***Am sorry for not updating for past 2 days and also for very late update. Alert this is very very big chapter with a word count of 10536 . Please shower your comments, that's all I needed. Thank you all❤️❣️. Happy reasing💞***

 Happy reasing💞***

Vihaan pov:

After a very passionate kiss, my body actually started to  tremble, but fluffy hugged me. So yeah am okay. We both reached the temple along with everyone. I took midhuna in my arms.

After 45 mins, everything is ready in  place. I gone and sat in the manamaedai. The Same goes for suresh. After sometime iyaar asked for Brides. Fluffy and my sister came. My fluffy is very beautiful in her pattu saree, which specially selected by me. She then came and sat beside me. I took hold of her hand and squeezed it.

"Bride parents" iyaaar asked.

"I don't...." before fluffy can say anything.

"Yes am her, what needs to be done for my daughter" said pragathi's dad. He came and stand beside me, as the paathapooja(Tradition to wash girl's  parents feet by groom) needs To be done.

"Uncl...." fluffy tried to say.

"It's appa" he said at her.

"You are my daughter" he said at her and she started to cry. Suresh and abinash smiled brightly along with pragathi and vishal. My uncle too. Then pragati dad gone to pragati side, as he required there too.

After 20 mins, iyaar asked me to tie the thaali around my fluffy neck.

Last time when I married her, I had the guilt of ruining her life. This time too am having it, but it's somewhat less. I took the thaali in my hand from iyaar.

Fluffy brightly smiled at me. This is enough, my guilt flew away.

"I love you fluffy" saying this, I placed the thaali around her neck.

"Love you Vihaan" she said. Then I tied the thaali around her neck. And kissed her head. Then iyaar asked me to put the vermilion over my fluffy hair partition.