Takemichi teared up at the memory "...you didnt forget did you?" Akkun saddened. "Hell no! Like id forget something that important." Takemichi heart ache at the idea that akkun would think he'll forget. "Huh, you crying?" Akkun smiled "dumbass i would never" takemichi wiped his tears as akkun walked towards him. "Always a crybaby huh? My crybaby" akkun held takemichis chin and kissed his lips.

   "My love" akkun stared at takemichi enjoying the nice blushed across his face and glossy eyes. He headed back to swiping the floor. 'I finally get it, ive changed the present, i succeeded!' Takemichi ducked down hiding his tears of hoy. Then his phone rang, "hey takemichi your phones ringing" akkun pointed out.

   Takemichi picked up his phone and looked at the collar id "huh i dont know this number, hello" he answered it. "Looks like youve succeeded" takemichi heard. "Huh, whos this?" "And youve just got from the pass" they continued.

   And thats when it clicked. "Naoto!" Takemichi sounded happy making akkun stopped his cleaning and his eyebrows furrowed. He glared at the phone, thinking ill be intimidated. 'Who in the hell is talking to my crybaby?' He questioned gripping the broom tight making his knuckles turn white.

   "Thats incredible you really did it." Naoto smiled as he was driving "youve really changed everything, takemichi. I even developed feelings" naoto blushed a bit. "Oh really!? Did i make you meet someone?" Takemichi was happy and very intrested in the story. ". . . Not quite forget it, instead lets go see my sister."

   "Huh?" Takemichi was surprised. "Y-yeah lets go!" Takemichi jumped out of his seat startling akkun making him more suspicious. "Haha okay ill come pick you up, where are you at?" Naoto asked happily. "Im at akkuns beauty shop though you can park close to the park" takemichi said with no intention on making akkun blush at that thought.

   "Oh your with him." Naoto had a cold voice "yup his gonna give me a hair cut, imma be his first customer" takemichi smiled wide making akkuns heart skip a beat. "Okay ill be there shortly, so its best you get a move on and leave that place" naoto commanded not wanting takemichi to stay there long with akkun.

  "Oh okay then ill see you later!" Takemichi hanged up. "Akkun, i gotta go, ill see you next time, bye!" Takemichi was walki g towards the door. "Wait!" Akkun grabbed takemichi wrist. Takemichi looked behind. Akkun had a tiny blush and didnt make eye contact. "W-who are you meating up with?"

   "Remember hinata? Imma go meet up with her little brother, naoto" takemichi smiled but akkun only slid his hands to hold takemichis. He held it tight with both of his hands, he gave a worried face. "Why do you look so sad?" Takemichi put his free hand on akkuns cheek, akkun blushed more but he leaned into his warm touch.

   "Haha ill come see you soon" takemichi build up courage, got closer and kissed akkuns other cheek. Akkun blush more "okay come soon" he was reluctant to let go but he did. Takemichi smiled and waved bye, akkun stared at him until he was no longer in sight.

   Takemichi walked to the park, he saw naoto come into sight. "Takemichi-kun" naoto said from his car. He got off and opened the passenger seat for him. "You look good" naoto accidentally said out loud.

   "Thats weird, your giving me compliments now?" Naoto looked away a tiny blush was on his cheeks. "Forget it" he had a somewhat angry tone. Takemichi laughed "haha no need to get mad" he ruffled his hair making naoto blush more.

   "Hm? Are you okay?" Takemichi put his forehead against naoto feeling it burning up. "Damn your really heating up, is it a fever? Do you need rest?" He asked looking into naotos eyes. "N-no im fine. I usually feel this way mid-day" naoto tried to calm down. "Alright if you say so" takemichi entered the car as naoto closed the door for him.

   "Wheni checked, i found out the incident that killed my sister never happened in the first place" naoto glanced to his side looking at takemichi. "The toman dispute?" Takemichi added "yes" naoto pulled his hair back. "You look good with your hair pulled back you should style it that way more often"

   Takemichi stared, naoto coughed "r-really?" He turned a bit red "yeah it looks good" takemichi smiled showing him a thumbs up. "A-anyways" naoto couldnt handle all the attention anymore so he had to switch the topic.

   "I never imagened youd pull it off takemichi-kun" takemichi gave him a what-does-that-mean-face "excuse me?" Takemichi was done and regretted complimenting him. "Well youre kinda a screw up" naoto smiled.

   "You wanna catch these hands asshole?" Takemichi was pissed and naoto enjoyed it. "Haha youll get to see hinata soon so wasnt it worth it?" Naoto tried to make him feel better.

   "Well Naoto, i am excited to see her" takemichi smiled. "Well we're here, lets go" naoto smiled. On their walk there takemichi stopped half way. "Takemichi-kun?" Naoto called out noticing that takemichi was no longer following him.

   "I dont think i can see her. I mean i saved her but she doesnt even know. I told her to have a good life, thats good enough for me. You should see her, your her little brother after all" takemichi stared at naotos eyes.

   "Takemichi-kun" naoto paused. "If thats how you feel then its fine, though make sure to save my number. Lets at least stay in contact, alright?" Naoto grabbed takemichis shoulders. "Haha okay naoto" takemichi ruffled his hair. "S-stop treating me like a kid" naoto complained but he secretly liked takemichis hand through his hair. Takemichi smiled "bye naoto"

   He walked down the stairs, he headed to the exit but bumped into someone. "Eek sor-" "takemichi-kun?" Before he knew it tears were falling onto the ground. "Is something wrong?" Hinata asked "no everythings fine." He wiped his tears away. "Crap i cant stop" he cried more. "Takemichi-kun, you always show up at the weirdest time" hinata smiled.

Take care✌❤
   Honestly some of you are scaring me. So im-a say it. Consent. Yes. Harrasment. No. Okay?
Also people keep on asking the same question so im-a answer it. No hinata tachibana will not marry you 😀