Epilogue

~The Championship Game~

LEAH

Ah, the championship game. We're finally here. It was a long journey, but we finally made it. We were up against our rival Saint Anthony's. We've lost to them before, but hopefully, we'll get this dub.

Who am I kidding? Of course, we're going to win. With my man on the court, nothing can stop us. When he told me that he may play in the game, I was excited at first. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the good news, however I hope he doesn't play too hard. I don't want him hurting himself.

As I did my stretches, I looked at the filled bleachers of classmates, family, and friends. My parents, along with Will's mom were here too. I told my people about Will, so they came out to support. I know this is important to him, so his mom being there for him, I know will make him happy.

"Okay, girls huddle up." Stacy announced.

The cheerleaders and I did as told.

"Alright, tonight's the big game. That means we need to cheer our ass off for the boys. They're gonna need all the support they can get." Stacy remarked as she looked at us.

Some girls gave head nods, while others just remained quiet. I felt eyes staring at me, making me turn in that direction. It was just Kani. We had a stare off as Stacy's lil pep talk went mute to my ears.

I haven't had any problems with this bitch lately, but if she were to ever start some shit, I'm always ready to beat her ass again. A hand on my shoulder broke me away from my stare off with that hoe. I looked next to me to see Tanya and gave her a lil smirk.

"Everyone got it?" Stacy asked.

We all nodded our heads.

"Okay, let's go out there and do the damn thing."

We nodded and dispersed. The game was gonna start soon and people were still coming in filling the bleachers. Tonight's gonna be interesting.

"Angel!" Someone called.

I turned to see my best friend and her girlfriend walking in hand in hand. They looked cute.

"Hey, y'all." I smiled once they stood in front of me.  I gave each of them a hug.

"It's so packed in here." Katie stated.

"Yeah, I know. It's gonna be a crazy game tonight." I responded.

"For real, but Will's gonna show out though, so I ain't even worried about us losing." Tasha said.

"Right, my baby's gonna help us get that dub." I chimed in.

"Babe, I'm gonna get us a seat." Katie told Tasha.

"Okay." Tasha replied as Katie kissed her cheek and left.

Tasha gave me a smirk.

"What?"

"You looking good. Damn, best." She replied, checking me out.

"Can you stop?"

"No."

I just shook my head.

"You're a mess, you know that?"

"But you love me though." She said.

"I do, now go and take your seat."

"As you wish, Angel."

I rolled my eyes as Tasha went to sit down. I was about to finish my stretching, when I noticed Will jogging towards me. He looked so cute in his ball gear.