XXI.

WILL

I arrived at Jenny's and went inside. I looked to see where the twins were and as usual, they were seated across the restaurant. I walked up to their table and what do I see? Aiden listening to music and doing homework, while Brayden made out with some random girl. I tapped on Aiden's shoulder and he took out his headphone.

"How do you put up with this dude all the time?" I asked, pointing to Brayden.

"By ignoring his ass all day." He laughed.

I cleared my throat, which made them stop kissing.

"Wassup, Will  you got here fast." Brayden said.

"Obviously, not fast enough." I replied.

I took a seat next to Aiden, while Brayden whispered in the girl's ear. From her face, she wasn't liking what Brayden was saying. She got up pissed as fuck, grabbed her stuff, and left.

"Ummmmm..." Aiden and I said in unison.

"Let's not talk about it." Brayden replied, aggravated.

"Anyway, how's school life been treating you since the fight, we haven't really seen you since?" Aiden asked.

"Word! I only see you at practice, but never before or after." Brayden stated.

"I've been trying to lay low, stay out of more drama." I replied.

"You dealing with Kani and Leah, there's always going to be drama with you." Aiden stated.

"Yeah, those bitches are both crazy as fuck." Brayden said, unbothered.

"Aye, they're not bitches, so watch your mouth." I retorted.

They both looked at me. "Did you say they?" They asked in unison.

"Indicating, that you're defending both of them." Aiden added.

"Shut up! No, I'm just being respectful by defending women." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, sure." Brayden replied.

"Let's order some food." Aiden grabbed a menu.

We scrolled through the menu and ordered some mozzarella sticks and fries. While we waited, I happened to glance at the door and in walked Danny.

For a second, I got excited, then I realized that we weren't friends anymore. He walked across the restaurant, towards us. For a second, I thought he would come to our table to apologize and hash shit out. Instead, he walked passed it and sat at a  table full of white boys I've never seen around here.

I was hurt as I heard their laughs and jokes.That's what he and I used to do, but no, he ended our friendship.

"Danny doesn't even hang out with us anymore since y'all's altercation." Aiden said.

"I think it's fucked up." Brayden said in an irritated tone.

"He wanted to be his own person." I shrugged.

Our food arrived and we talked and ate for a lil while. Danny's table started to get loud and obnoxious. Some of the customers were also getting annoyed at their table for being so loud.

One table had enough as five black guys walked up to their table, telling them to shut up.

"Yo, we not even that loud, so go sit your ass down somewhere." Danny retorted, unbothered.

"I seen you before. You're Will's bitch!" Said one of the guys.

"I ain't nobody's bitch!" Danny shouted as he stood up.