LXVIII.

LEAH

I woke up in Will's arms. I turned to face him and stared at him as he slept. He was so cute. I played in his beard as I watched him sleep. Last night, was beautiful. No, we didn't have sex. However, we did spend the night cuddling and enjoying each other's company.

It made me forget about him and Kani kissing. I wasn't going to dwell on that anymore. I believed Will last night. I know that he'd do anything to make us work. It took us forever to get together and I'd be damned if his ex or anyone try to get in the way.

That Kani bitch has one more time to fuck with Will. I didn't trust that bitch at all. If I have to beat that bitch ass again, I will, but enough about her. Let me enjoy being wrapped up in my nigga's arms. I guess Will felt me staring, because he opened his eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You're sexy when you're sleeping."

"Go back to sleep and stop being a creep."

"If that makes me a creep, then so be it. I can stare at you all day."

He chuckled.

"I gotta piss." He got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Make sure you take care of that morning breath too."

"Yeah, yeah." He closed the door behind him.

Moments later, he returned to bed, getting in it. I went in the bathroom to also release myself and brush my teeth. After handling my business, I came back to see Will asleep.

I rolled my eyes. That's all his ass wanna do. I checked the time to see it was going on 10. I decided to mess with him a bit. I went over to him and pulled the covers off of him before straddling him.

I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. I kissed his forehead, then his cheek, followed by the side of his mouth. I trailed my kisses to his neck, where I licked and sucked it. I made sure to leave a few hickeys too. I began to grind on his dick. He stirred in his sleep before he popped his eyes open.

His hands held my waist as I continued to attack his neck with kisses and grind on him. He groaned as I licked and sucked on his earlobe.

"I want you." I whispered, seductively.

I felt his bulge underneath me. Me not having any underwear on didn't help me at all either. I felt everything. Shit, I was getting horny myself.

"Shit, I want your sexy ass too." He kissed my lips.

"Well, too bad." I replied, getting off of him.

Will's shocked expression killed me.

"Man, nah." He replied, mad.

I bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Look at this shit." He pointed to his hard on.

I shrugged. "Not my problem." I said before laughing again.

"Nah, man."

Before I knew it, he pinned me to the bed.

"You not gone start some shit and not finish it." He replied.

I couldn't control my laughter.

"You gone give me some pussy." He attempted to take off his shirt I was wearing.

My phone rung, interrupting us.

"Hold on, bae that's Tasha." I picked up my phone.

"Can't she wait?" He questioned, frustrated.