I won't let her get to me. 

"You want to test out how weak I am Bianca?" I tilt my head to the side and fake punch her making her squeal and flinch. 

"That's what I thought." I chuckle and she sashays away. 

I take off my shirt and throw it into the locker, revealing the bruise on my stomach from my ad kneeing me. 

When Luna looks over she cringes at the bruise. 

"Must have hurt." She sighs. 

"I'm perfectly fine!" I smile. 

I put on my uni and cleats. Walking into the bathroom I see the girl's standing at the full length mirror. 

"Uhm okay were def taking a pic once I get my hair ready, also who has the face paint?" I say.

Riley squeals, "I do!"

"Great,"

I french braid my hair down the middle until I get to where my head rounds, and I pull in back into a bun. I slip some face paint on under my eyes. 

"Picture time!!!" I scream and we all get into the view of the mirror. I take out my phone and take a picture of us on snap chat. I type "game day bitchessss" and put it on my main story. 

We walk out of the locker room and into the gym where the baseball team is. Their game starts at 6:30 and ours starts at 7:00 so they will probably finish a little before us. 

It's 6:00 right now. We got to back to our houses after school ended for like 2 hours but had to be back by 5:30. 

"Alright! This is it. The start to the spring season! These should be easy wins alright?" Coach K says to both teams. We all nod. 

"We need our captain to come stand in front of everybody to call us out before we go out into the pep rally." Coach Stern says.

Alyssa, Coal, Noah, and I walk up to the front. 

"Tigers on 3." Alyssa starts and we all put our hands together in the middle.

"1..." 

"2..."

"3..."

"TIGERS!!!" We all yell and start running out of the gym. I'm in extreme pain, but I don't care because this is my favorite part about softball. Everyone is outside waiting for us to come out. Their all cheering and chanting our names. 

"SOFIA, SOFIA, SOFIA," Their all chanting as we run out. 

"COAL, COAL, COAL," They also chant. 

It's kind of bitter sweet since were the best players in the state. Not to brag....

Anyway, I love this part of softball. 

Baseball and softball are the sports of our school. I mean, we have football yes but to be honest, they aren't that good. Basically the whole school comes to our games. They switch off between watching the softball game and watching the baseball game. 

A lot of girls go to the baseball game because they like to see Coal play. 'Pick me, choose me, love me' type bitches.

I get cat called a lot during our games. I mean, I do look hot as fuck in my uniform. A lot of people say they hate the way they look in theirs but me and my girls have the bodies of a model tbh. 

I think the whole team looks fucking beautiful. We always winning compared to the girls on the other teams.....

My favorite part is also fucking with the boys on the baseball team our team is playing.