Don't date jobless men

BLAKE'S POV

"Attention all passengers! The plane will be taking off in a few minutes so please put on your seat belts and turn off all noble devices. Also.."

"So what are we going to do about the paparazzi?", Rue said to me while sorting her things. "What about them?", I asked while putting the comforter over my legs. "You do know there will be lots of them and the current scandal that...". I sighed, "Rue, you don't need to worry about that. Who cares about the paparazzi? We're boyfriend and girlfriend and what do boyfriend and girlfriend do? They travel together, appear at events together and so on. And that's what we're going to do", I smiled encouragingly but she looked away from and at her phone.

What was that?

Through out the flight, Rue was unusually quiet. She only said a few words to me and it was when I asked a question that prompted her to. This left me wondering if I had said something wrong or if she was just upset that we're flying back to LA.

"Yeah, we just got off the plane", Rue said to Jess who was on the other side of the phone. "Oh? Okay, we'll be out in about 5 minutes...Mmhmm yeah....okay bye", she dug her phone into her pocket as we walked over to where the luggage was being offloaded. Luckily, I didn't pack any load from London so I had only a few stuff I got in during the trip. Rue on the other hand, bought something for everyone she knows, literally.

As we walked down the aisle, we could already see the mob of paparazzi outside. How do they always know?!

I noticed Rue freeze abit with a look of panic on her face. Worried, I turned to her, "Are you okay? We can go round and...". "No, you're right. They know already so there's no point running away", she waved me off. I watched her as breathed in and out a couple of times before holding my hand firmly, "Let's go!"

Lights flashed from every angle as Rue and I walked hand in hand towards the exit. When they started to get closer, I removed my hand from Rue's and instead, wrapped it tightly around her waist, pulling her closer so she felt safe.

"Blake! Blake! When did you wake up?"

"Rue! Did you go visit Blake in London?"

"Have you guys heard from the YouTube guy?"

"Are you both back together?"

"Blake! How does it feel to be back?"

Questions were thrown at us from everywhere as security tried to push them away to create space for us to get to the exit.

After passing through the doors, Rue let out a huge breathe and I too let out the air I didn't realize I was holding. "Are you okay?", I turned to Rue who had visibly relaxed. She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, just preparing my mind for all the articles about to have our faces on them. At least we look nice", she chuckled as she brushed my shirt back and forth.

"Stop trying to feel my brother and come give this pregnant lady a hug!", a voice yelled and I didn't need to turn to know who it was. Expecting the blond haired annoying human I had put up with all my life, I turned to my front but what I was not expecting was this protruding figure tagging in front of her. My mouth hung open as Rue approached Sam who was already making her way to us.

"Sam! You shouldn't have come in your condition. I would've come to see you!", Rue smiles widely as she embraced Sam gently before bending to rub her tummy. "In my condition? Just cause I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm crippled", Sam pouted as I noticed the rest of the group approaching us from the other side. I also noticed a few paparazzi around but luckily, they didn't approach us.

"Hey brother! You're not ashamed of me now that I look fat, right?", Sam smirked as she walked further to hug me. Careful not to pressure her tummy, I hugged her gently, "I missed you too". She sighed and hugged me tighter, "I was so scared you'd never wake up. Everyday I waited for you to show up. I'm so happy you're okay! Mum and Dad are overjoyed, they said they'd be here first thing tomorrow". "Great!", I smiled.

"Andrews!", Tyler smiled as he approached me, "Man, I'm so happy you're back". "Feels good to be back", I said as we exchanged our greetings. Everyone circled around me, I watched Rue in a conversation with Bri before Jack pulled my attention towards me.

RUE'S POV

I folded the clothes I had gotten for myself into piles so I could easily place them in my wardrobe. The gifts I got for Cel, Penn and mum were in a corner. I smiled at the thought of Cel's reaction to her gift. Over the months, Flynn mentioned she had gained interest in some Korean boy band. I never thought she'd be a boy band type of person. She would've loved One direction then. That was the boy band of my time.

While I was busy having a conversation of boy bands in my head, I didn't notice my phone ring till the third time. I picked it up and smiled, placing it to my ear, "Hey". "I thought you were already asleep", his voice sounded amused. I chuckled, "Nope, just thinking about boy bands". There was a moment of silence before he replied, "Oh I see. I haven't had time to see you since we got back". "It's fine! Everyone's happy to see you besides we just got back from a two person vacation. I think we need space", I laughed knowing his reaction. "Space? Space? I know nothing of such! What a strange word...space", he replied in a comical tone causing me to try holding back my laughter.

"Have you had dinner?", he asked. "Yeah, I just had pizza", I said as I continued sorting out my clothes. He sighed, "Guess we wouldn't be needing this then?". Puzzled, I asked, "We?". "How about you come let your man in, huh?"

"Why didn't you just knock?", I rolled my eyes as I collected the pizza box from him while he took off his shoes. "You know I like to be grand in whatever I do", he smirked with hands open wide as he headed to my living room. He plumped onto my couch while I placed the pizza into plates and poured two glasses of fruit wine for both of us. Ever since the dreadful occurrence last night, I decided to stay away from alcohol till further notice.

"Thank you", he chirped, collecting the glass while I sat on the couch folding both my legs in front me while facing him. "So what are your plans now? You don't really have job right now....technically", I smiled to myself as I hid behind my wine glass. "Mmhmm you're right", he said taking a sip of his wine, "I could work for you". I rose my brows at him, "Doing what?". He waved his hands around as he thought, "I could...be your PA? You know, your best man".

"I have Leslie?"

"Your secretary?"

"Daisy"

"Desk guy!"

"Donald"

"I could work at the Accounting department?"

"You know nothing about Accounting"

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'll find something to do". "You better", I snorted, "I don't date jobless men". He rose his brows amusingly as he started moving closer to me, "Oh Really?" 

"Blake? Blake, what are you doing?", I asked in fear, moving backwards

He didn't respond but he kept coming closer to me with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Stop! Blake, stop!", I started laughing as he began tickling my sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~