She is mine to cherish.

"Midhuna too loves you both" we both heard midhuna voice who came and sat above my lap.

"We both loves you a lot sweety" fluffy said to midhuna by leaning towards her.

She brightly smiled at her mumma and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you appa for.. Maring my mumma" she said to me I kissed her forehead.

"Appa haaa, smoke.... My eyes hurting" saying this she gone away from us to her abinash mama. He immediately scooped her in his arms.

"Thank you fluffy" I said to her. She just pinched my cheeks.

And smiled at me.

"I promise you fuffy, that this smile will turns into cries. And I will make sure of it" I said at her.

"I know" she replied at me. And she grabbed my face and kissed my forehead.

Then we both did every rituals of our marriage.

Time skipped :

Time skipped :

Right now am waiting for fluffy, as its first night for us. I don't know what I will do. But one thing is sure, that I can't ever touch her. Again the guilt started to rise up.

"Cool Vihaan cool" I started to chant.

"You love her, that is all needed" I again started to console myself.

I heard door opening sound, I looked up and seen there fluffy is coming inside with glass of milk in her hand. She is very beautiful in her saree.

'But you can't satisfy her' my mind mocked me.  My heart started to beat fastly as She came towards me and kept the milk in the bedside table. Then she took my hand and made me to sit in the floor and she too sat beside me, such that we both were leaning over the bed.

She leaned over my shoulder.

"Vihaan don't get tensed. We are already married, its just that we both married now before everyone. It doesnt mean, I will ask you to have sex with me" she said to me slowly.

"Just now we both started to attend therapy session. It will take some years for us To overcome from those demons. But we will surely come out of that. Because you have me and I have you" she said. I smiled at her. But somewhere my tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Don't cry Vihaan." she said and wiped from my eyes.

"Vihaan milk" saying this she gave the glass of milk to me. I took it gladly and dranked it half and gave back the glass to her. She smilingly took it from my hand and drank it.

"Vihaan actually I thought of asking you before itself, but I forget. why you loved me, when no one even turned to even speak with me or to see me. And When no one even accepted my friendship. " she asked me.