Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Three

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wow, look at you lookin' all hot. People there are going to be jealous of me." I said to her as I stood right in front of her now.

"I think it'll be the other way around love." She smiled at me and pecked my lips as she grabbed Hank's leash and took him outside while I did some light make up. It didn't take too long and I knew it would most likely be coming off at the spa. So when I heard the little paws of Hankie and the keys of y/n echoing through the apartment, I grabbed the rest of my things and walked out to the living room. Y/n still had Hank on his leash which made me slightly confused. I pointed down to it,

"How come you still have his leash on?"

"Oh, he's going to be spending the day with my mom so we don't have to worry about him." Y/n explained to me.

"That's nice of her," I said as I crouched down to pet Hank a little before we headed out to y/n's car. We all got in and we were soon driving down the familiar street that y/n lived on. She pulled up into the driveway and just told me to stay here as she quickly dropped Hank off. I was fine with that and just found some good songs to play for the rest of our car ride.

Y/n soon reappeared and I smiled as she had a bright smile on her face. She hopped in and turned to face me,

"My mom said she wants to thank you for putting up with me for 5 years." I laughed at what her mom said and just shook my head in amusement. I love Tiffany, she's great. I've always known that y/n gets her humor from her mother, even though I obviously never knew her father.

"I'm hungry, let's hurry up because I want my french toast that I haven't had in years!" I shouted happily as y/n reversed out of the driveway and I turned on one of our songs: You Belong With Me. We were singing our hearts out to the whole song and I was brought back to one of the best and worst days of my life. Y/n had kissed me and asked me out on a date and then, my father had passed away. I felt so many emotions that day, but I know my father would want me to remember the happy feelings I felt that day.

Y/n pulled into a parking spot and she told me to wait in the car as she went around and opened the door up for me. She kissed my hand all adorable and we walked hand in hand into the small diner. The waitress led us to an open table and we didn't need menus because we knew exactly what we wanted. The girl then disappeared into the kitchen and y/n and I talked about some of our favorite memories together.

"Remember when you were scared of the big thunder storm that happened?" I sighed as y/n said that, remembering that night.

Flashback to 16 year old y/n and Rosie

Tonight y/n is sleeping over my house again and I'm just super excited to be with her again. She always just makes me happy and I really like that about her. We are both just sitting on my bed watching a movie when a loud crack of thunder shook the room.

I immediately winced at the sound and curled myself up into a small ball. Y/n didn't say anything at first and just paused the movie. I really wanted her to hold me right now, but I don't want to scare her off and make her uncomfortable.

But as soon as the flash and sound of the next thunder and lightning was heard/seen, I tucked my head into myself and started to just hum to myself, trying to block out the noise.

"Rosie?" Y/n called out to me. I lifted my head slightly and looked over at her. She looked really pretty with the tiny bit of moonlight lighting up the side of her face.

"Hm?"

"Are you scared of storms?" She asked me quietly. I embarrassingly nodded my head, "Um, do you uh, do you want me to hold you?" She asked hesitantly. I was shocked that she offered to do such a nice thing for me even though we haven't known each other that long. We've only know each other for just over a week and a half.