"s-saw what?" saw him avoiding mark earlier? donghyuck thought to himself.

"mark hyung helping you out!" he replied, throwing his hand on the air.

donghyuck gave him a look before grabbing his bag and putting his phone inside his pocket, "of course i did, i was the one mark's helping." he rolled his eyes, once again, at the jeno's stupid question.

slowly making his way towards the door along with jeno tailing behind him, "well did you not get any butterflies—you know... those kinds of stuff?"

oh, it was more than butterflies jeno, he wanted to say that out loud but he decided against it and just keep it to himself. "shut it, jeno."

when they finally arrived at the parking lot, they noticed the sun is finally setting and probably a few minutes later the moon is going to take its place, they entered the vehicle and you guessed it, jeno is still not teasing the life out of donghyuck. both of them bowed at their manager first before sitting inside.

they saw their other members completely knocked out on their seats making donghyuck giggle at the view.

"why don't you go sit beside mark hyung?" jeno poked donghyuck's sides, gesturing him to get out of his seat, "didn't you said you liked hi—"

donghyuck noticed jeno's voice is louder than it was so he slapped his palms on the older's hand, begging the gods that mark didn't hear that. "jeno-yah!" he whisper-shouts.

jeno hold back his laugh, not trying to wake the other up, specifically not trying to catch mark's attention. "was i too loud?"

"congratulations and you finally noticed." donghyuck sarcastically said, only receiving yet another laugh from jeno.

mark noticed that donghyuck passed by him and sat beside jeno. he even reserved a seat for the younger before he got here but to think about it, donghyuck would most probably avoid him and sit somewhere else.

for the whole ride, he'll give secret glances at donghyuck and jeno, clicking his tongue every time he'll hear jeno giggle with the younger since he knows damn well donghyuck's the cause of it.

------

arriving at the dorm, all of them didn't exchange any more words, too tired to even do so, instead, they just went inside their own room after throwing their practice bags on the sofa, ready to call it a day.