unlocked!(lvl. 2.7)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

aaa this is the first 2000+ word chapter !!! let me know if its a nice length or if you prefer the 1000 word range more <3

also !!! im going to try to stream later this week (lvl. 2.7 was published on aug 10, 2021 for reference). you don't have to tune in, but a follow would be appreciated !! no pressure obviously <3 my channel is 'quilijii' :) for some reason, it wont always show in search on twitch, so ill put my channel link in the comments on this paragraph <3

drink water, take your meds, and enjoy the chapter everybody !! <3

Y O U R P O V

"You're such an ass," Noah says as Travis gets a strike, declaring him the winner of the group's third round bowling. "best of four."

Travis laughs, "I already won three games, I already have the best of-"

"Shush, I don't want to hear it," Noah interrupts, pretending to be upset at second place.

"At least you're not last," I say as we all shift our eyes towards Cooper, who was looking down at his phone, not seeming to care.

"What else do we want to do? my arms are hurting," Noah asks as he takes a seat as well, drinking from his water.

"We can walk around the arcade a bit more, we haven't seen a lot of it," Cooper suggests.

"Can we see the claw machines?" Travis suggests, to which we all nod in approval, clean up our little section, and head to the main section of the arcade. "I hope they have better prizes this time."

We all make our way to the UFO Catcher machines and examine each of the prizes. "Yoo this bird got a fat ass!" Noah says as he points to a yellow and white bird in the machine.*
*please tell me you guys get the yakuza 0 reference </3

"Y'know, Noah, I had a dream where you didn't say that," Cooper says, making a disgusted look towards the brunette.

"I'll buy you all some tokens so you can play some stuff, where's the front counter again?" I ask as I look around, trying to find any signs indicating the direction.

"I'll go with you, it should be just around this corner if I remember correctly," Travis says as he begins walking.

"We'll stay here," Noah shouts at Travis and me as he points to the floor he and Cooper were standing on.

I nod before catching up to Travis, turning the corner only to see him already in line at the front counter smiling.

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"So, you and Cooper, eh?" Travis tries to make small talk with Y/n as they wait in line.

"Oh god, did you only come with me to interrogate me?" Y/n chuckles, turning to look at the man.

"What?! No! I wanted to help you from the goodness of my heart," Travis says, "But the thought of getting some juicy info about Cooper to tease him with was a bit motivating..." he trails off.

"I don't really have much juicy info about Cooper, though," Y/n responds, "You probably know more about him than I do."

"I don't think so, I've never slept next to him," Travis mumbles the last bit of his sentence as they approach the counter. Y/n heard his remark, but frankly, she couldn't say much to combat it.

"Hello! What can I do for you two today?"

"We would like to buy some tokens," Y/n says.

"Of course! This right here-" The cashier points to a mat on the counter, "-are our token prices, take as long as you need to decide."