unlocked!(lvl 1.7)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Y / N ' S P O V

Today we were checking in to the hotels for TwitchCon, the convention started tomorrow and, thankfully, I was able to find a sitter for Roscoe for the next few days. "Are you nervous?" Travis asks me while we're in the Uber to the hotel.

"A little, but I'm sure I'll be over it soon," I reassure him, I think he was convinced, but I wasn't even convinced myself.  In this Uber was Travis, Noah, Cooper, Ted, Madi, Charlie, and I and in another Uber was Joko, and Altrive, who were going to meet us at the hotel.

Eventually getting there, we grab our luggage from the trunk of the Uber and walk inside, all checking in and waiting in the Lobby for the rest of the group to sort out who's room I would be staying in.

(i know they wouldn't let you check-in if you didn't already have an assigned room but shush no one needs to know lmao)

After a few minutes, we see the remaining two walk through the hotel doors. They check-in and walk to us as we all grab our luggage from the floor and begin to walk down the hallways.

"Altrive, this is Y/n. She played with us all on the SMP a few months ago," Charlie explains. They both say hello to me and I smile and nod towards them, greeting them wordlessly.

We go into the elevators and make it to the floor where everyone's rooms are. "It looks like it's these five rooms," Ted says as we approach the doors.

"Okay, uhh, here are each of the cards," Charlie says as he hands them out to everyone. "Everyone check out their rooms and see if anyone has an extra space."

"If no one has a place, we can kick out Ted and we can have our own room," Madi says as Ted walks into where the two of them would be staying.

"WAAAAAHHH WE HAVE A COUCH!" We all turn to see Travis walking out of his and Joko's room with his hands in the air running towards me. "We get to be roomies, Y/n!"

"Yay!" I smile before he grabs my bag from my hands and drags them into his room.

"Who has the couch?" Cooper asks, looking around like everyone else.

"Travis and Joko," Ted answers.

"That's a relief, I wouldn't know what we would have done if nobody had an extra space," Charlie sighs. "Let's all settle in a bit then we can explore the hotel and see what else is here."

We all nod and I follow Travis into his room, Joko following behind me. There were two beds, a bathroom, a mantel with a TV, a small circular couch, and a desk with a chair and lamp. "Damn, this room is way bigger than I thought it would be," I say as Travis drops my luggage onto the couch, Joko and him following suit with their luggage on their beds.

"Yep, Charlie really wanted to get something good for all of us," Joko says. "And this is one of the closer hotels to the convention center so it's really a win all around."

"Let's go back to the others!~" Travis exclaims as he walks to the door of the room leading back to the main hall. 

"Hey, Y/n," Joko starts, making me look at him from my luggage. "If the couch ends up being too uncomfortable, I can switch with you, I don't mind."

"Thank you, Joko, but I wouldn't want to take away the bed from you, especially since your visit was planned and mine was a spur of the moment; It wouldn't seem fair," I say.

"I know, but the offer will still be there if you want to take it. I take it that conventions and being in the spotlight has never really been something you're used to, so I at least want to try and help make you feel as comfortable as possible over the next few days, okay?"

"Okay," I say, trying to process everything he had just said to me, "Thank you again, even if I don't take that offer, I appreciate the gesture," I say with a smile while looking at him. He smiles back at me before we hear Charlie's voice boom through the doorway.

"C'mon! We're gonna go explore! Do you want to come with us or not?" He says peeking in.

"We're coming out now," I smile while looking around Joko's shoulder to look at Charlie. Charlie nods and I look back at Joko, nodding my head for us to go before he leads us both out into the hallway, being sure to lock the door behind us.

Joining the rest of the group, I walk alongside Joko until he decides to greet Altrive again. Walking alone, I look around the hallways until we reach the elevators again. I walk in with Travis, Noah, Joko, and Altrive while the rest wait for the next elevator.

Once we all meet up again, we find a small board that has different attractions and events that will be held at the hotel and where they will be. Deciding to check out the pool first, we all head to the south end of the hotel.

"Hey," I hear from beside me, "Why were you and Joko taking so long earlier?"

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Cooper was afraid to ask since it wasn't any of his business, but curiosity got the best of him before he could stop himself from spitting it out when he got the chance.

"He offered to let me sleep in his bed if the couch was too uncomfortable since this is my first time experiencing something like... this," I explain. "He wants to make sure that I am comfortable since this is something I am not used to doing, y'know."

Cooper couldn't help but let thought rush to his head, instead of thinking logically that they were going to simply switch beds, he thought Joko's intentions were different. Why would he offer something like that? They met for the first time in person a few days ago and he has a girlfriend...

"If you're uncomfortable on the couch just come to mine and Noah's room. Noah wouldn't care if you're in there and you can just sleep next to me," Cooper suggests. "I mean, it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before."

"I'll be okay on the couch, you have no reason to worry, Coopie," I say, looking up at him with a smile. He smiles back at Y/n and nods before putting his arm around her shoulder as they walk. 

"Wait, did anyone actually bring anything that they can swim in?" Ted asks the group, turning around. Everyone looks at each other before realizing no one had any swimwear with them and seeing the pool was practically pointless.

"Where should we check out next?"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰