unlocked!(lvl 1.4)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

monke
> noah and i are heading back now

fishboy
y/n is still here <
she crashed while we watched a movie <

monke
> if she doesnt wake up we'll just let her
stay again

fishboy
okay <

Y/n and I played a bunch of games after we ate and lost track of time;  it was getting somewhat late. We watched a couple of movies before I felt the weight of her head fall onto my shoulder, her shifting her posture slightly under our blanket to make herself more comfortable.

I thought back about the day like Travis had told me to and replayed different scenarios and how she reacted.

-

08:56 am

"Y/n! You have whipped cream all over your face! Wipe it off, dumbass!"

"Just don't look at me then!"

"That's hard to do..." I said. "Here." I grabbed my napkin and wiped off some of the now half-melted substance from her cheek and the side of her mouth. I needed to see the other side, so I had lightly placed my hand on her chin to adjust her face to see if there was any more.

"Y/n? You okay?" I asked, hand still holding her face as she looked at me. She was looking up at me before slightly blinking twice and speaking. 

"Yeah, sorry, just zoned out."

I nodded and gave her a small smile before letting go of her and turning back to my food.

-

10:14 am

"Look! my room is cleaner than the last time you saw it," I say, opening my bedroom door and allowing her inside.

"It looks really nice, Coopie!" Y/n says, jumping onto the bed and laying down, shutting her eyes. I walked to the bed and laid down next to her, watching her turn her head and look at me with a smile. "Your bed is really comfy."

"Comfier than your bed?" I ask.

"Oh, 100%, yeah," she laughs, rolling over so she was now on her stomach, closer to me.

"Well, maybe you should sleep in it with me," I say, a cocky smile spread across my face as her cheeks heated up and she dropped her head into her arms on the bed.

"You should have your freedom of speech revoked," she mumbled.

-

04:03 pm

"You bitch!" Y/n yelled as I threw a red shell at her and stole her 4th place spot, seeing her shoulders tense and lean slightly closer to the TV from our position on the floor.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I say, holding a green shell behind my cart in case she got a good item to fuck me over with. She stayed silent as she started to nudge me slightly with her elbow. "Hey, you can't do that!" I laugh out.

After a while of elbow bumping, we finish the round with me in 4th place and Y/n in 5th, only 2 points away on the leaderboard. Y/n moved from her spot on the floor and sat directly in front of me, obstructing my view right before the next race started.

"Oh my god," I say, trying to look around her to see which direction to turn, Y/n's giggles filled the room accompanied by the music of the game. Travis had told me to be confident in myself before he left with Noah this morning, and I thought I should try something.

Opening my legs from being crossed, I scoot forward and put them on either side of Y/n, releasing one of my hands from my controller and wrapping my arms around her torso, putting my chin on her shoulder.

"No fair, I need to distract you! You have an advantage!"

"You're my favorite distraction."

-

C O O P E R ' S P O V

I hear keys being put into the door lock, insinuating Travis and Noah were home. The duo walks inside, widening their eyes to try and see better in the darkroom, the only source of light is from the television. Both men look towards Y/n and me on the couch, Y/n leaned up against me and holding onto my arm as she sleeps, while I look at the two standing, I bring my vacant arm up to make a shushing motion to the boys.

They both nod before walking to their rooms. I look down at Y/n as I pause the movie. I was debating if I should carry her to my bed and let her sleep there and I'll sleep on the couch or if I should do it the other way around. Deciding to let her sleep in my bed, I unravel my arm from her grip and slowly get up from the couch, her head lulling to her side. Her arms reach out to try and grab on to anything, upon realizing there is nothing for her to cling to, her eyes slowly open.

"Cooper?" She says, her voice sleepy and slow.

"Sorry, I was about to carry you to my bed so you can sleep," I say. Y/n nods before getting up herself, the blanket we shared now wrapped around her shoulders.

"I can walk, Coopie, it's okay," she sleepily smiles before grabbing my hand and leading me to my room. She opens the covers and gets inside, allowing the mattress to engulf her in warmth. Her arm reaches out to me. "Come here."

"I was gonna sleep on the cou-"

"No, you aren't, Coopie. I'd feel bad," She says, making the same pouty face from earlier, "Please? If you're uncomfortable with it, I understand..."

I smile at her before opening the other side and getting in myself. I make sure to keep a little distance as I lay on my side facing her, her doing the same and smiling towards me.

"Goodnight, Y/n. Sleep well," I mumble.

"Goodnight, Cooper. You sleep well, too," she smiles before closing her eyes and beginning to fall asleep. Following suit, I close my eyes, only for them to open again when I feel Y/n shift closer to me. I smile and take my arm and wrap it around her, as she does the same to me, hiding her flushed face in my chest.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

yall are so funny
just a thought but seeing what you guys comment sometimes LMFAOOO