unlocked!(lvl 2.0)

⋮☰ : ♥︎ level 2 complete !

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

The day went on smoothly, some fans of the group came up and asked for pictures as they walked around and looked at the finished booths and attractions. It was crowded, but everyone managed to stay together for a long time before dispersing into smaller groups to explore places tailored to their individual interests.

"Y/n, are there places you want to check out?" Charlie asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Not that I can think of, I am getting a bit hungry, though," She answers looking around for any signs showing food stands or even a food court.

"I'm sure there's something around here you can find, I'll go with you!" Travis speaks up.

"I will, too. I'm a bit hungry myself," Cooper adds. He wasn't actually hungry, far from it. He just wanted to tag along with them.

:)

"Okay, we'll catch up with you all in a bit," Travis says, walking next to Y/n, Cooper following.

"What are you in the mood for, Y/n?" Cooper questions, both boys walking on either side of her.

"If there's like a Wetzel's Pretzel or some shit like that, that'll be fine. I just want something small, y'know. None of us have eaten all day and I guess it's getting to me first," She sighs. They both nod before looking around, trying to scout something that might satisfy her hunger.

Travis points to a small kiosk a little ways away and Y/n's eyes light up, which Cooper thought was adorable. Smiling to himself, they all walked to the kiosk so Y/n can order. "What do you guys want? I'll pay as a thank you for walking with me," She says.

"No it's alright, I can pay for myself," Travis says with a gummy smile.

"I'm not hungry, just wanted to tag along," Cooper says, Y/n looks back and him and smiles. "I'll pay, though, don't worry."

"No, Cooper it's fine." Ignoring Y/n request, Cooper gives his card to the cashier and pays for the small order.

"Don't worry about it Y/n, it was 6 bucks," Cooper says as he nods towards the cashier when he gave him the receipt. Cooper and Y/n step back and let Travis order. Travis gives a knowing look in Cooper's direction before turning his attention fully to the cashier ahead of him.

"I'm getting you something later for pulling that shit," Y/n laughs.

"You don't have to, just maybe once the convention is over today, come hang out with me," Cooper says smiling. "That would be more than enough payback."

"I can do that."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"It wasn't too bad today," Joko says, walking with everybody to their rooms.

"Yeah, usually the second day is the worst," Ted answers. Once they reached the small sector where their rooms were, they all went inside.

"Y/n?" Cooper asks as he looked towards her, she was about to go into her own room, before smiling and holding up a single finger

"one second"

Cooper walked back inside his room with Noah. Facing the other man, he asked him a question: "Y/n's gonna come in here and hang out with me. Would you mind leaving us alone for a bit? I don't want it to be rude or anything, I just want some time alone so we can talk about stuff," Cooper says, instantly feeling bad about kicking his friend out of his own room.

"Don't worry about it, I'll go hang with Travis and Joko, so you two can 'talk'," Noah says back, making air quotations around 'talk' as he replied.

"That's literally the plan - to talk, you goblin," Cooper says, a bit embarrassed.

"Mhm, sure. I'll get out of your hair now." Noah says as he grabs his jacket from his bed, making his way to the door. "Use rubber."

"Shut your goddamn mouth," Cooper laughs before he hears the door of the hotel room shut. He turns on the TV to one of the satellite channels the hotel offered. Switching to one of the random channels, he laid down on his bed and sat on his phone.

A few minutes later, Cooper heard a small knock on the door.

"Come in."

Y/n opens the door and turns the corner of the room, finding Cooper laying on his back, turning to face her. Cooper's eyes trained on the woman as he took in that she was now wearing comfier, less formal clothing; he thought she looked adorable.

"Hey, cutie," Cooper says, sitting up as she walked closer to the bed and sat at the foot of it. Y/n smiles shyly but stays silent, sitting next to him and ruffling his hair as she had done before. "Wanna watch something? There isn't much on the TV but we can watch something on my phone or laptop?"

"Sure," Y/n says as she scoots back so her back is against the headboard of the bed, Cooper does the same. Cooper grabs his laptop from the bedside table and sets it on his lap, opening Netflix so they can try and find something.

"Anything specific you want to watch?" Cooper asks as he scrolls through the different genres. Y/n hums before leaning her head against his shoulder, her eyes trained on the computer screen as different movies glided past.

They end up deciding on a cheesy movie neither of them had heard of. While watching, it became rather cold in the room. Grabbing hold of the blankets underneath them and huddling closer to try and get any warmth they can.

Appreciative of the new body heat being shared, Cooper tightens his hold around Y/n's waist, pulling her the slightest bit closer to him.

Y/n smiled to herself as she got more comfortable, laying her head against Cooper's chest and her hands fiddled with his available hands' fingers. The gestures they both had done were small, but they were both seen as much more by the receiver.

maybe i'll tell you how i feel soon.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

i've been watching so much joko recently <3 can you tell by recent chapters LMFAOOO