unlocked!(lvl 1.3)

hi ! i want to mention again that I am not mentioning lunch club in the story. in this chapter im going to reference a video they had done but im going to say they were just hanging out and not that it was for their brand. i hope that made sense lol

also, please excuse any formatting issues, wattpad is being dumb >:(

happy reading !

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Private Message: donthurty/n

cscoop
> hey would you wanna hang out today?

donthurty/n
sure ! what would you wanna do ? <

cscoop
> idk maybe like play some games or something
> noah and trav left and i kinda feel like staying
in but im lonely :(

donthurty/n
i'll be down in a sec, coopie <
have you eaten yet? <

cscoop
> i just woke up so no

donthurty/n
what are you in the mood for ? we
can make something :D <

cscoop
> whatever you want :)

donthurty/n
lets do waffles >:] <

cscoop
> okay :)

After a few seconds, Cooper heard a slight knock on the front door. Getting out of bed and throwing on a hoodie, he opens the door and greets the girl.

"Good morning!" she says to him, smiling as he steps out of the way to allow her inside. "Do you want to help me make the food or do you want to rest a bit longer?"

"No, I'll help," Cooper says, flashing her a small smile as she looks back at him. "I wouldn't invite you over to hang out then make you make me food alone."

"Yeah, but I still wanted to ask in case you were sleepy," Y/n says, setting down her bag on the dining room table and walking into the kitchen. Cooper watched as Y/n sifted through their cabinets and cupboards, trying to find the ingredients and materials she would need to make the meal.

"Hey, Cooper? Could you grab the bowl down for me?"

Y/n wasn't much shorter than Cooper, but even then she still struggled to grab the plastic bowl to mix the batter. Cooper reaches up and grabs the bowl from the cupboard, lowering his arm down, he knocks the flour bag and causes some of the substance to spill onto the counter and puff onto their clothing.

"Cooper, you fuck!" Y/n laughs as she looks down at both of their clothes, small dots of flour on each of them. 

"I'm sorry it was an accident!" Cooper retaliates, setting the bowl down and trying to scoop up the powder from the countertop. "One time I was hanging out with Charlie and Ted and we were pretending to craft food in Minecraft on a cutting board and I shoved a shit ton of flour into my mouth and they had to hose me down with the sink faucet."

"Cooper."

"Yeah?"

"What the actual fuck did you just say?"

"We were making bread, idiot," Cooper smiles, gathering the flour into a paper towel and tossing it into the garbage bin.

"You just said you shoveled flour into your mouth and you have the audacity to call that bread?" Y/n says, looking back at Cooper as she scoops flour with a measuring cup and puts it into the bowl Cooper had grabbed for her.

"Fuck off," Cooper chuckles out, "Do you want a change of clothes?"

"No, its okay, they're pajamas anyway so I don't mind if they get dirty, I can always wash them later," Y/n nods, mixing the ingredients and plugging in the waffle maker.

"Well, what if I did this?" Cooper says as he grabs some flour with his fingers and flicks it onto Y/n and her clothing. Y/n freezes and looks down at her sweatshirt, the flour dots more prominent than before.

"You're such a bitch, Coopie," Y/n laughs as she uses her unoccupied hand to do the same to him.

Cooper looks down and tugs on his sweatshirt, the loose flour falling onto the floor. "Yeah, but you love me cause you're still hanging out with me."

"Yeah, it's such a shame I have to deal with you," Y/n smirks while looking up from the simmering waffle machine.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," Cooper says, dramatically frowning and leaning down to place his forehead against Y/n's shoulder blades.

"You aren't, you're really enjoyable to be around and I love your company," Y/n says, Cooper was thankful he was behind her because of how he froze up and his breathing hitched. "The fact that you're cute is a bonus."

"You can't say things like that," Cooper states, trying to maintain a stable voice as he spoke, still in slight shock from what Y/n admitted. 

"Why not?" Y/n says, finishing up the last of the batter and filling the waffle maker with it, lowering the handle and flipping it so it can cook.

"Because," Cooper says, standing up straight and running a hand through his hair.

"That's not a good enough reason, Cooper," Y/n says, smiling, turning around to face the blonde, seeing how his neck and cheeks were slightly red. "Awww, did I make Coopie shy?" Y/n says, pouting her lip slightly.

"Don't make that face!" Cooper says, walking up and wrapping his arms around her; one around her waist and another around her shoulders, his palm on the back of her head to guide it into the crook of his neck.

At that moment Cooper realized how cute Y/n looked when she made that face. It was the first time she made it in front of him, but he knew if she ever did it again, it would take everything in him to not try to kiss her.

Cooper was still afraid of making the girl uncomfortable, not going further with anything that they haven't done prior, meaning he knew she was okay with hugging him. That was confirmed when Cooper felt the girl's arms snake around him and apply pressure onto his back.

"Why can't I make that face? Are you saying I'm ugly?!" Y/n mumbled into Cooper's neck, pretending to be hurt. Y/n's breath tickled Cooper's neck.

"No," Cooper says, rubbing his thumb back and forth along Y/n's hair. "You're beautiful, Y/n." Cooper felt Y/n tighten her hold slightly.

You don't know what you do to me.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

HEYYY I FORGOT WHAT I WROTE FOR THIS CHAPTER IT'S BEEN SO LONG SO I WAS PROOFREADING AND I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT AAAAAAA

anyways still not doing the best haha but i thought in case any of you are in the same or similar place as me, some cooper fluff might cheer you up :)

i love you !!! <3