unlocked!(lvl 1.1)

y'all are crazy thank you so much <3⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"Are you ready?" Cooper asks as he sits on Y/n's couch, petting Roscoe who was laying down with his paws on Cooper's lap.

"Yes!" Y/n says as she rushes out of her room, wearing the same sweatshirt as earlier but not changed into some baggy jeans since it'll be colder. Cooper gets up carefully so he doesn't hurt Roscoe before pulling out his keys from his pocket as they make their way to his car.

Driving to Cooper's favorite skate park in the area, Y/n looks out the window before turning to Cooper and watching him drive.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer, you creep," Cooper laughs as he turns down a street. Y/n smiles as she takes out her phone and takes a picture of him:

"I didn't mean it literally, idiot!" Cooper chuckles, looking towards the girl briefly before looking back at the road

"I mean, I had the opportunity didn't I?" Y/n chuckles before putting her phone away, going back to stare out of the window.

She's going to fucking kill me one day... Cooper thinks as he pulls over to park on the street. "Stay there," Cooper says as he gets out of the car. He walks to the other side before opening Y/n's door for her, motioning his hand outwards formally, signaling for her to step out.

"Why, thank you," Y/n says as she gets out, Cooper shutting the door behind her and opening the backseat's door to grab his skateboard. Walking to the somewhat crowded skatepark, Cooper (after asking if Y/n was okay with it) decides it might be safest for Y/n to sit on a bench so she won't be hit with possible out-of-control flying skateboards while trying to walk and follow where Cooper was skating.

Y/n watches as Cooper sets the tail of his deck to the rim of the bowl, before looking back at Y/n and smiling, leaning forward and skating down the sides and to the other side, going back and forth a few times before changing direction and slowing down to go back to the ground.

He cautiously walks back to where Y/n was sitting and smiled down at her. "I'm gonna go to stairs," Cooper says as he looks off, pointing in the direction he would be in. "I want you to watch me, okay?"

"Okay," Y/n smiles, watching as Cooper walks away to the stairs. Y/n knew how to skate, but not many tricks. She was more of the cruiser kind of person, she's thought about investing in a longboard before but decided against it. Y/n watches Cooper as he did tricks that he wasn't completely confident in yet, but knew would impress her.

Thankfully, Cooper didn't embarrass himself or get hurt at all. "How was that?" Cooper says as he sits next to Y/n on the bench, leaning his board between his legs and sitting back against the fence behind them.

"That was really cool. How the hell did you not smash your face into the concrete?" Y/n asks.

"It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it," Cooper says, getting up and reaching his vacant hand out to Y/n, the other hand holding his board. "I'll show you."

"There is no way I am even going to attempt to do anything you just did on that board," Y/n chuckles, half-joking.

"We'll go slow, come on," Cooper says as Y/n smiles slightly while sighing and grabs his hand. He leads her to an open patch of concrete and sets his board down. Grabbing both of Y/n's hands now, he faces her.

"One foot at a time, step on," Cooper says and Y/n follows.  Cooper guides Y/n, still holding her hands, as he tries to teach her tricks, Y/n wasn't the best, but she found confidence in herself to try when she thought about Cooper being proud of her.

(idk the exact name for this next trick im sorry :[ it was a trend to do a while back so im hoping some of you will know what im talking about )

"Let's try this," Cooper says, "I'll put one foot under the board, and as you jump I'm going to flip it and you're going to land back on the board.

"Cooper."

"Yeah?"

"Are you trying to fucking kill me?"

Cooper laughs as he looks at Y/n. "No, I promise." he smiles. "Would you be okay with me holding your waist? It'll stable you better but if you're uncomfortable with it, I completely understand."

Y/n appreciated Cooper's generosity with asking before just, well, doing it. "I'm okay with that," Y/n smiles. Cooper lets go of Y/n hands and gently places his palms against her (his) sweatshirt, just barely putting any pressure on the girl's body.

"You can hold on to my shoulders if you want," Cooper suggests. Y/n does as he says and Cooper places his right foot beneath the board. "Ready?"

"I think so," Y/n sighs out.

"One, two, three," Cooper says as he keeps hold of Y/n as she jumps. She clutches onto his shoulders as she hears the wheels click back into the concrete. Y/n landed, surprising for the first try, but quickly became unsteady on the board before Cooper fully wrapped his arms around Y/n's body in an attempt to prevent her from falling.

Y/n arms flew around Cooper's neck at the same time. Once Y/n's feet steady, Cooper laughs. "Sorry, I uhh.. I didn't want you to get hurt," Cooper explains.

"It's okay," Y/n smiles as she looks at Cooper. When Y/n lost balance, she leaned into Cooper's chest. They both quickly realized how close they were to one another. Cooper could see Y/n's eyes widen slightly when she realized, but she didn't lean away from him.

The two stay there for a bit, just staring and holding onto each other. "Would you want to head back? It's starting to get dark..." Cooper whispers. Y/n nods as she breaks eye contact first to look down and make sure she wouldn't lose her balance again getting off of the board.

Cooper bends down and picks up the board before reaching out for Y/n's hand again, her gladly taking his with a smile. They both walk back to the car and get inside, both starting to get a bit tired from the eventful day they had.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

:)