unlocked!(lvl 0.7)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"She says she's leaving work now," Cooper says, staring at his phone screen with a small smile.

"Oooooo Coopie smiling at his messages with Y/nnnnn," Travis says, dragging out the last letter of her name.

"Yeah, we have nice conversations," Cooper objects.

"What did you guys talk about today? I haven't talked to her since last night's call," Noah asks. Trying to lean over Cooper's shoulder to read what messages he had pulled up on his screen.

"Stop peeking, weirdo," Cooper says, turning around so Noah couldn't look anymore. "She texted me good morning, then whenever she got small breaks in her shift she would message me talking about the sleepover, how my day was, things like that."

"Dang, she might be as whipped for you as you are for her," Travis says, poking fun at Cooper till he looks up at him and gives him a straight face with dead eyes.

"I'm not whipped for her and she isn't whipped for me, we're just friends," Cooper explains.

"Whatever you say, Cooper," Noah says, leaving his sentence lingering in the atmosphere. Cooper shakes his head as he walks back to his room. He decided he should clean a bit and hang up clean clothes he had in his hamper he's been putting off.

Y/n finally arrives home and immediately hops into the shower. There was unexpected traffic on the way home and she felt bad for making them all wait longer than expected. Somewhat rushing her shower routine, she gets out and get's dressed in casual clothing.

Quickly, and half-assedly, Y/n dried her hair and combed it out, putting in care products. Grabbing a bag with her phone, charger, laptop, and headphones, she wakes the sleeping Roscoe and out on his leash, walking him out of the door and to the home below them.

Knocking, Y/n was welcomed by seeing Cooper on the other side of the door.

"Hi, Y/n," Cooper says smiling.

"Hi, Coop," Y/n responds, giving him a smile in return.

"Is that Y/n!" Travis yells from the kitchen as Cooper lets Y/n inside.

"Hey, Travis, Noah," Y/n says as she gives them both a nod, they return it.

"We can make the fort now and set up consoles to the tv so we can play games or watch movies," Cooper says while Y/n takes the leash off of Roscoe and puts it in her bag.

"Okay, Travis and I will move the couch and coffee table and you and Y/n can go get blankets and pillows," Noah says with a mischievous smile, purposefully trying to get on Cooper's nerves.

and did it work.

"Okay, Y/n follow me," Cooper says, walking past her and to where the rooms are. "We're gonna take the bedding from the rooms since it's thicker and will keep us warm and use the thinner blankets in storage to use to make the actual fort."

"Okie dokie."

Leading Y/n into Noah's room first, he grabs the blanket off of his bed and asks Y/n if she could grab the pillows. They throw them into the hallway as they walk into Travis' room next to grab his and throw them down the hall. Lastly was Cooper's room. He didn't finish putting his clothes away because when he heard the knock on the door he rushed to open it.

"Sorry it's a bit of a mess in here..." Cooper says sheepishly as he moves the clothes he had previously spread out on his bed back in the hamper to be dealt with another day.