unlocked!(lvl 0.5)

hey lol i've been having a bit of writers block recently,,, but i always write in bulk so you might notice worse writing around chapter 25 where i started getting stuck LMFAOOO n e ways enjoy !!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Is this a good area for us to stop?" I ask. Cooper and I went and explored really far from the others, and since we decided to go off together, we left the voice chat and just called each other privately so we can listen to each other clearly.

"I think so, I don't think that anyone would come out this way, at least for not a while," He says. "Lets set up a base here."

We didn't have a variety of materials with us, only some wood we gathered along the way, and we both had a shit ton of stone and other things from mining.

We made a small makeshift house, put down chests, and jumbled our items together. "Do we want to go mining again? Or actually work on the house?" I ask.

"It looks like there is another oak and birch forest across the sea, we could go over there to grab some more wood and start building the house," He suggests. I agree and we both set out, making a boat and sailing across the ocean to reach the forest.

We clear out a lot of the trees, having stacks on stacks of wood for whatever we would want to built. "Should we head back before I gets too dark?" I say.

It wasn't completely night, but dark enough for mobs to spawn around us. Before Cooper could answer, I saw a creeper coming up behind him, and I quickly got out my sword and lunged at it. At the same time, he jumps to go behind me. When I kill the creeper and turn to look where he went, I see that he killed a zombie that was about to try and kill me.

We saved each other.

"Thank you," I say, smiling.

"Thank you, too," he replies. Both of our characters stand for a bit before we both silently go back to the ocean and get back in the boat.

"I think we'll have enough wood to last us as long as this SMP will be around," Cooper laughs.

"Hey, at least we have a lot so we have to go out a lot less," I say as he reaches the other side of the water and crashing into the land.

"That's very true."

<supertraves> sleep?
<Slimecicle> yeah
<TedNivison> sure

"Looks like we should sleep, too," I say, grabbing some wool and wood we had gathered and making us both beds, throwing one out for Cooper to use. I place mine down and get inside, making my screen slightly fade and the chat open. 

Cooper stands there for a sec, almost like he is debating something. "Cooper?" I say, he seems to snap out of it because his characters head went from stagnant to slightly jolting after I had said his name.

"Sorry..." He says before placing his bed next to mine quickly and getting inside of it.

"It's okay," I say smiling.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"You guys came back?" I ask as I see the three boys at the same table I served them at last week.

"I told you this was my favorite café," Cooper says.

"How many other cafes have you been to in this area?" I ask, quirking my brow up slightly.

"None," he says cheekily, "but I don't need to go to those ones because I already know this one is my favorite."

"How do you know that?" I ask, sure the café was nice, but there are undoubtedly better ones in the area.

"Because you work here," Noah mumbles under his breath as he looks at the menu. I pretend I don't hear it because it seems like it was said to try and get a reaction out of Cooper and not something I was actually meant to hear.

 and Noah succeeded in getting a reaction.

"Can you shut up? For, like, once in your life?" Cooper asks, he seems like he was genuinely upset by what he had said.

Since I was acting oblivious, I asked Cooper, "What's wrong? Did Noah or Travis say something?"

"I thought I heard Noah say something, but I guess I must've just heard something and took it out on him. I'm sorry, Noah," Cooper says, his tone apologetic and obviously feeling bad for the sudden outburst.

"It's alright, man, I know you've been stressed recently. It's cool," Noah responds while nodding and throwing a closed mouth smile Cooper's way, which he returns.

"What can I get you guys? The same as last week?"

"You remembered our orders?" Travis asks, slightly excited.

"You guys were the most entertaining part of that shift, of course, I would want to engrave it in my brain," I laugh.

"We'll get the same as last time," Cooper says, giving me a smile and soft eyes.

"Okay, I'll be back with the drinks."

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Y/n walks to the drink fountain and gets them the same as last week, as well as putting their order scribbled on paper to the back. Bringing the drinks over, Y/n smiles at each of them and leaves again to go to the counter. She pulls out her phone and decides to text Cooper about what Noah had said.

y/n :]
noah said you have been stressed recently :[ <
i know we haven't known each other long but <
i'm always here if you need to talk <3

Cooper's phone chimes and he looks down below the table to see the message, smiling to himself that she decided to check on him.

coop :]
> thank you y/n, yeah things have been rough
recently for me,, i'll keep that offer in
mind :]

Cooper was trying his best not to overthink the heart she had sent at the end; it was just a friendly gesture, that's it. Cooper looked back over at the counter where Y/n was hiding out, seeing her smile at her phone before looking to his table and making eye contact with the boy she was smiling over.

Quickly looking away, she tries to find something to preoccupy herself with to ignore the fact that Cooper just caught her staring, or rather, she caught him staring. Cooper just silently laughs and looks back at Noah and Travis, who were observing him silently.

"Both of us saw that, Cooper," Travis says, motioning his eyes back and forth between Cooper and the counter Y/n was at.

"No you didnt."

"Yes, we di-"

"Cut that shit."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰