unlocked!(lvl. 2.4)

sorry for not updating in a while,, been a bit busy but here's another chapter !! love you all <3

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"You two are adorable. Date." Wilbur says over the voice channel sternly. Y/n was talking about the date Cooper had taken her on, explaining every little detail to the three of them.

"Please! You too would be so cute! Twitter would go insane," Niki chimes in.

"Just fucking date already, shit," Minx said. Niki and Wilbur had introduced Minx to Y/n a few hours ago and the two instantly clicked. Y/n wasn't afraid to tell these things to Minx so early on because she already knew that she could trust her. "I know close to nothing about you but I can tell you're whipped."

"I just- FUCK I don't know what to feel or say," Y/n says, dropping her face into her palms that had previously rested on the desk, her words becoming muffled by the end of her sentence. Niki and Wilbur chuckled softly, knowing she was flustered on the other side of the call.

"I think you need to make the first move, Cooper might be too shy to," Wilbur says, causing Y/n to lift her head and stare at the screen displaying all of their discord icons. 

"I think you should wait it out, maybe he has something planned," Niki says, ignoring Wilbur's statement.

"If he doesn't ask you out, I will," Minx says, her tone serious.

"Cooper will ask you out, don't worry, Y/n," Niki sighs, chuckling lightly. (I mean "ask you out" in the sense of asking you to be his girlfriend not in the sense of a date {since that already happened :] } )

The call continued, the topic slowly dropping as it went on. On the floor below, Cooper, Noah, and Travis were all eating at the table. "Cooper?" Noah states, watching Cooper as he stared blankly at his plate. He looks up. "Got something on your mind?"

"I kissed her."

"You HUH?" Travis says, halting his movements to stare at the blonde.

"Yesterday when I took her out. I kissed her," Cooper repeated. He didn't want to mention it to the boys yesterday when she stayed over. But ever since she left this morning, it was all that occupied Cooper's mind.

"Holy shit! And you didn't fucking tell us? You bitch!" Noah yells, laughing between words as he accusingly looks at Cooper.

"We went straight to my room when we came home last night, I didn't have a chance to," Cooper says.

"What did you guys even go do?" Travis asks, he seemed to be unfrozen from his initial shock.

"I brought her to a park to have a picnic, but the fucking rain ruined it all and we had to rush inside the car," Cooper explains.

"Sloppy kiss, ewie," Travis says, trying to make fun of Cooper.

"It wasn't sloppy, you ass hat, we were pretty dry by then."

"You don't have to explain every detail to us, Cooper," Noah says. "Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"No, I planned to, but it didn't really work out."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

sorry for a short chapter !! <3