unlocked!(lvl 0.9)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Y/n was currently sitting in her room, getting ready to play in the SMP with Noah, Travis, Ted and Charlie. Noah had said that Cooper was going to be a bit late, but since she needed Cooper so they could continue working on their house, she decided to text Niki.

Private DM: nihachu

donthuty/n
hi how are you ? i miss you <

nihachu
> im doing well ! just finished showering
and am getting ready for bed

Y/n had forgotten about the time difference and that it was late for both Niki and Wilbur.

donthurty/n
ill let you get some sleep then
and we can talk tomorrow :] <

nihachu
> okay :] you sleep well too ! when you
actually go to sleep that is lol
goodnight~

donthurty/n
goodnight !! <3 <

As she closed the dm and undefended herself from the vc, she heard Charlie's voice. He sounds like he's introducing his stream.

Y/n stays muted until everyone is finished and rejoins the conversation. She still didn't have much to do since she was still waiting for Cooper to join, so she thought she might as well make a small foundation for their house and make a farm so they have food.

Gathering all of the materials she would need to make both, she started to corral the animals they would need and breed them. After the farm was about halfway built, she saw a chat message:

cscoop joined the game.

After the message disappeared, Cooper joined the vc but was muted, probably introducing his stream as well. Y/n kept working on the farm while Coopers character walked around like he was giving a tour of the small house they had built. Cooper undeafens himself and can only hear Ted and Charlie doing a bit across on their own part of the world.

UnusefulEmma: your house looks like shit
broke_muffin: whose the other username?
wetorange: are you allowing hits
toytrav1s: you're are bitch

"The 'donthurty/n' username is Y/n can you guys not fucking read," Cooper laughs, "and how much are you gonna pay for a hit?"

"What did you say about me?" Y/n asks, turning her character around to face Coopers.

My chat was asking who you were."

"Oh," Y/n says, turning back around to finish the farms roof.

"You're making us a farm?" Cooper's character walks over to where Y/n's was and watched as she placed the final blocks.

"Yeah, what does it look like?"

"It looks good," Cooper smiles, "I am going to kill every one of our animals."

"COOPER DON'T!" Y/n yells as she punched Coopers character away from the farm as he got out his sword.

"I won't, I promise. I will protect you and our animals," Cooper says. Y/n and his chat could hear him smiling.

quiliji: "our animals" awww
PeROB__: i will pay you to kill charlie

"Simp," Travis says, seeming to have stayed quiet in the call the whole time until he found an opportunity to make fun of Cooper.

"Shut up before I bitch slap you," Cooper retaliates.

"I don't know man, you did sound like a simp," Y/n says back, walking over to Cooper's character as he looked in chests.

"I'm not a simp for anybody."

"Not even Y/n?" Noah speaks up.

Cooper stays silent before trying to read chat to play it off as he didn't hear what Noah had said. He had heard what Noah said, thankfully he decided to no have facecam this stream, which played into his favor now since he was blushing and smiling widely.

"Dang you're just going to ignore my question?" Noah says, "I guess we all know the answer then."

"Okay, what if I am? How does it effect any of you?" Cooper says, a bit annoyed at the brought up topic. Noah stayed silent as well as Travis and Y/n. Ted and Charlie were still in their own little world.

cherrybomb: OH SHIT
KingKorn: COOPERS GOT A GIRL POG
level_69: kill your pigs ill gift 10 subs

There was a  bit of tension after Cooper's sentence but it soon disappeared as Travis screamed from falling in a ravine, making the rest of the group laugh and complain about the loud noise.

Soon Cooper's comment was swept under the rug, but Y/n, Noah, and Travis couldn't stop thinking about it. Even the chat stopped talking about it after a while. A few hours later Y/n decides to log off of the game to go to sleep since she had to go into school the next morning and it was starting to get late.

Y/n says her goodbyes to everyone and their chats before logging out of the server and closing discord.

donthurty/n left the game.
donthurty/n is offline.

Changing into her pajamas, she got into her bed carefully as to not wake the already sleeping Roscoe at the foot of her bed. Hearing her phone ding, it was once again Cooper. it became a habit of him texting her every night.

cscoop
> goodnight y/n
> sleep well :]

donthurty/n
goodnight coopie <
you sleep well too <

cscoop
> im sorry if me or my chat made you
uncomfortable with the simp stuff, noah was
pushing my buttons a bit and i was starting
to get a bit annoyed
> im sorry :[

donthurty/n
its okay ! dont apologize cooper :] <

cscoop
> are you sure?

donthurty/n
of course <
i mean,,,, im your simp as well <
so its kind of equal :D <

cscoop
> you simp for me?

donthurty/n
uhh yeah ??? i thought you knew that lol <

cscoop
> actually?

Y/n started to think she was making him uncomfortable with the thought of it, so quickly she shut it down:

donthurty/n
dont worry coopie i was joking <

oh...  Cooper thought.

cscoop
> i wont keep you up any longer
> goodnight y/n

donthurty/n
goodnight cooper <3 <

how could you still send a heart after you played with mine moments before?

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

sorry for any formatting mistakes,,, wattpad has been fucking me and my story formats hard recently <3