unlocked!(lvl 0.4)

i just pulled an all-nighter and played 18 hours of stardew valley and i log in and see we reached 200 reads ????? jesus fuck thank you all so much

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Y / N ' S P O V

"Y/n, you've played Minecraft before, right?" Travis asks over the call. They created a new discord server specifically for when him and his group of friends choose to play and stream on this Minecraft server.

Right now it was only us two, Cooper and Noah were supposed to be on by now, but I guess they're just running a tad bit late. There are some other usernames in the offline section of the discord member list that I did not recognize and it made me a bit nervous to play with them.

Of course, in online games you play with others, but you are most likely never going to see them in another game again. Where with these other people, I am going to be playing with them often. They will have a certain image of me in their mind and have their own thoughts about me and I don't like that. Stop it.

"Yeah, I played it a lot before I decided I wanted to go to college, I'm pretty sure I remember my Mojang account info so I should be able to just log back in a redownload," I say.

"Nice! Let me know when you boot it up so I can give you the server IP," Travis says. A few seconds later Cooper and Noah both join the VC.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Hey, Cooper. What took you two so long?" I ask.

"It wasn't that long of a wait, don't be dramatic," Cooper says, I can practically hear the smile in his voice.

I hum and tell Travis that he can give me the IP. Pasting it into the chat, I copy it again and add the server.

Joining the world, I click tab and see that Travis, Noah, and Cooper are all already on, but there is also some others named 'Slimecicle' and 'Its_Jawsh'.

"Hey, Travis? Who are the other two people in the server right now?" I recognized their names as  they were also in the server's member list.

"That's Charlie and Josh, they're both nice so no need to worry," Travis says.

"Funnily enough, that makes me even more worried," I say, a slight laugh in my voice.

"Don't be, if they upset you I will beat all of their asses," Cooper says. I tried to find a hint of sarcasm in his voice, but couldn't detect any; he was being completely serious.

"Cooper, thank you but I don't think that will be necessary. Especially if they are as nice as Travis says they are," I try and lighten the mood from what Cooper had just said. I don't think he was actually upset, he just sounded so serious and I got scared he might have actually meant what he said. "Don't worry, I can handle myself."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"TED STOP!" I scream. I was trying to mine and every time I would turn away Ted would place TNT behind me and light it, nearly killing me most of the time. "Let me mine, man."

"What if we form an alliance," he responds in a voice that makes it seem like he is trying to play a character.

"What kind of alliance?" I ask curiously.

"If I stop trying to kill you, you give me half of the loot you mined up," he says.

"How about you just fuck off?" I suggest, laughing a bit so he knows I don't mean it in a way that was meant to actually hurt his feelings.

"Hmmmm," he ponders, "okay fine." He character walks off and Noah comes down into the strip mine I created.

"Are you finding anything good? I haven't been able to find anything down here," He says.

"I found some diamonds in the lower parts down there," I say as I turn left and punch in that direction, "But nothing but iron and coal up here."

"Okay, I'll head down there to see if there are any scraps for me," He says chuckling.

Everyone was still in the voice channel, meaning we could also hear other peoples conversations even though they were in their own part of the server. I go back to mining and see the tag 'cscoop' go down into the strip mine as well. I don't mind people coming down here since I told everyone about it, after all strip mines aren't exactly difficult to make. It was helpful and plus I thought it would be a nice thing to do to get a good first impression of me to the people in the server that I haven't met before.

"Hey, Y/n. What are you up to?" Cooper asks, moving his character behind me and crouching.

"Good, I've found a few good things so far and I think I'm gonna go back up to the surface to build my house soon," I say, turning my character around and crouching as well.

"Ooooo, where do you think you are going to live?" He asks, mining off in a different direction than me.

"I don't really know yet, I don't want to be too close to everyone or world spawn but I don't want to be too far either. Maybe a good thousand blocks out from here," I explain, while I was making the mine and actually mining, I had a lot of time to think about where I wanted to live, Cooper was just the first one to have asked me.

"That's a good idea, if you lived too close you'll probably fall victim to pranks by the others," He says, "We used to have another SMP and people would get pranked a lot."

"Was that an SMP you live streamed? I thought I saw an SMP on your YouTube channel and in your stream playbacks a while back," I ask.

"No, it was a different one before SMPLive, we made it to connect with everyone. I came up with the idea of having one to stream, so we made a new server and started fresh for it," He explains. Honestly, it was a good idea to stream something like that. Everyone will (hypothetically) get a larger following because their audience is being exposed to more content creators and might go over and check them out, it was a great idea.

"Oh that's cool, I think I'll take your advice on not living too close then," I say. "I never really like pranks, giving or receiving."

"I was thinking about doing the same thing as you, y'know, not being too close. In the other server I mentioned I used pressure plates to open my doors, and while I was off of the server some idiot thought it's be nice to connect that pressure plate to TNT under my house. I think you know what happened."

"That's rough, Cooper, I'm sorry," I say, "I have an idea."

"What's your idea, Y/n?" Cooper says curiously.

"Let's go off together and form a rebellion against the members who prank the other members," I say, running over to him and crouching behind him like he had done to me before.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Cooper says, I could hear his smile.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰