unlocked!(lvl 1.9)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Sure!" We look around a bit to try and find a bathroom sign before I sneak out of Cooper's arm to go with her. We walk in the direction before Madi speaks up.

"Please, please tell me that you're going to tell Cooper how you feel soon. You both would be so cute together, I'm about to step up and be the wingman for you and have Ted be the wingman for Cooper if you both don't make a move soon," Madi threatens.

"Madi, I don't want to rush anything, y'know? Again, not really sure how he feels about -"

"Shut up. You can not tell me you didn't see how he was looking at you while his arm was around you," Madi, stares at me with a dull look on her features. I had noticed, but I really didn't want to over think. I was at the point where I couldn't deny how I felt, but that shouldn't allow me to assume how he feels.

I told this to Madi and she sighed, "I never needed to actually go to the bathroom, I just needed an update on the whole Cooper-Y/n thing," She smiles. We begin to walk back and see the boys in the distance all huddled in a group.

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"You're such a creep, Noah!" Cooper says, looking at the photo on his phone.

"Shut up! I wanted to tease you with it," Noah smirks, watching as everyone stared at the picture of Cooper laying down with his arms around Y/n in his bed.

"You could've teased me about it in private, you ass!" Cooper says, trying to laugh a bit even though his neck was getting a bit red.

"Dang, so you two were hiding a whole ass relationship????" Charlie says, trying to get on Cooper's nerves.

"Fuck off, we're not-"

"It sure looks like you are," Joko says, raising an eyebrow and giving a small mischievous smirk in Cooper's direction.

"So, what's going on in Cooper-land, eh?" Ted asks, nudging Cooper's shoulder, "got anything you wanna spill?"

Cooper debated back and forth between telling them about how he felt or keeping it just between him and Madi. "There's nothing going on between us. We had a sleepover before so she probably felt comfortable sharing a bed with me."

"That does explain that," Ted says, dramatically stroking his stubble, "but that still doesn't explain how different you act when Y/n is around. We all fucking see it, you're really bad at hiding it."

Cooper shakes his head, slightly annoyed at how his friends were being so nosy. "Can we just drop it for now? I don't want her to hear about all this and get uncomfortable around me."

Right as the group stopped looking at Noah's phone, Madi and Y/n arrived back to everyone. "The bathrooms were out of order for cleaning, so we'll have to wait till probably the convention opens to everyone," Madi says as she walks over next to Ted. Y/n noticed how Cooper looked down from his spot on the bench, seeming to be fascinated with his discolored and withered shoelaces.

"Hey, you okay, Cooper?" Y/n asks, sitting down next to him as he continued to look down.

"Yeah, I'm good, just want to walk around a bit," Cooper says.

"Then let's go!" Y/n says with a smile, grabbing his hand so they can walk off together, Cooper looked back and didn't miss the stares the boys were giving him, knowing that they would bring it up later.

"Do you just want to walk in silence or do you have something on your mind you wanna talk about?" Y/n asks, moving her thumb across Cooper's hand comfortingly.

"I'm good, I think I just needed a break from everyone to think," He says.

Y/n went into a slight panic, "Shit, I'm sorry! I can go back if you'd prefer to be alone... I didn't mean to drag you along with me," Y/n says, releasing her hand from his before beginning to turn around.

"No," Cooper says, grabbing her hand with his again making her look back at him, "I want your company." Y/n smiles and nods before they walk down the hallways, hand in hand, looking around at posters and banners on the walls and different booths that were being set up around them.

There was still about half an hour until the convention was set to open to the line waiting outside. "How many people do you think will recognize you all?" Y/n asks.

"I don't know, I mean, all of us already have done our face reveals, so there's bound to be someone who knows all of us," Cooper answers. "Maybe someone will even recognize you."

"I don't do what you guys do, Cooper, I've been on a few of your streams but I've never streamed myself, so I highly doubt that," Y/n says, looking away from people putting up a banner to look at Cooper, who was already looking at her.

"We should probably get back to the others before the groups of people come in, it might make it harder for us to find them," Cooper suggests, Y/n nodding is response. The two walk back in silence, hands still clasped together, the group giving knowing looks to them; the boys to Cooper and Madi to Y/n.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Charlie asks as they get up from their seats, seeing security walking to the entrances getting ready to admit people.

"Not really like we have much more time to prepare," Ted says. "so I guess, yeah, we're forcefully ready."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰