unlocked!(lvl 1.5)

fuck it double update because im proud of every one of you and you deserve to know that <3

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

The four have gotten closer over the last few months. Constant sleepovers, making breakfasts, watching movies, and playing games together, both on stream and by themselves. During that time, Y/n and Cooper became acutely aware of both of their dilemmas:

They both had a crush on their friend (who also happen to be one another).

They both understood that hanging out together so often would only increase their infatuations, but neither of them put in the effort to stop. Both valued the friendship they had, not wanting to ruin it with unrequited love. Finding the time they were able to spend with one another was fulfilling enough for them.

Even seven months later, Y/n's bond with Travis, Noah, and especially Cooper, has been going strong. Getting ready to meet some of their friends at a nearby park, Cooper, Travis, Noah, and Y/n all pile into Noah's car.

Meeting at the park was supposed to be Ted, Madi, Joko, and Charlie. They all decided to fly out a few days earlier than they were scheduled to (for TwitchCon) so they could all hang out as a group.

"I'm nervous," Y/n says, "I met all of them through you guys and none of them know what I look like."

"They know what you look like!" Travis says from the passenger seat, turning back to meet Y/n's gaze.

"What? How?" Y/n asks confused.

"We have a group chat with them all for video ideas and after the first time we were on the SMP together and you joined us they were talking about you," Noah explains.

"That still doesn't explain how they know what I look like."

"Well after that, they said how they liked your Minecraft skin and if you based it off of yourself or just used an auto-generated one," Noah continues.

"Then, like, right after they asked that, like seconds after, Cooper sent a picture of you to them," Travis says. Cooper's eyes widen a bit, realizing he was just exposed.

"How did you have a picture of me?" Y/n turns to her left and looks at Cooper.

"His camera roll is full of pictures of you, Y/n! He has every picture from your ins-"

"Okay, Travis, can you shut up now?" Cooper says, clearly not wanting the curly-haired boy to embarrass him any longer. Travis goes silent as well as Noah and Y/n. Y/n smiles a bit at the thought of Cooper keeping pictures that she posts onto his phone.

Opening hers up, she loads her camera roll and turns her phone towards Cooper, showing him that she has photos of him saved. It was a mix between ones she took herself when they went out and ones from IRL content and facecam streams.

Cooper smiles at this as he scrolls through some of the photos, smiling at the memories that played back in his head from those days spent with Y/n. He hands her phone back to her and they both turn to look out of their respective windows.

"Y/n, do you plan on coming to TwitchCon with us? You should! It'll be so much fun!" Noah says, turning into the park's parking lot.

"I don't know, isn't it, like, too last minute?" Y/n says, she would love to go with them, she would need to find a house sitter for Roscoe for the few days she would be away.

"Travis, look up tickets," Noah orders as he parks. Travis pulls out his phone and finds the tickets that match the same ones the rest of the group had bought.

"No way! There's gotta be something wrong..." Travis says, causing everyone to look at him while he scrolls on his phone. "Y'know the reeeaaalllllyyy expensive tickets the whole group bought? They're half price right now..." Travis says, there was silence for a few seconds before the car erupts in chaos.

"Buy one right now!!!" Cooper and Noah exclaim at the same time, Y/n sits there, her heartbeat rising because of all of the commotion. Noah grabs his wallet out of his pocket as Travis hands him his phone. Noah punches in all of his information before getting an email confirmation for the purchase of the ticket.

"Guess who's coming with us to TwitchCon?!" Noah says as he looks back at the rest of the people in the car, all somewhat out of breath from the sudden movements shifts and screaming.

"I need to find someone to watch Roscoe," Y/n breathes out.

"I'm sure you'll be able to find someone, there's plenty of apps that allow you to find people," Cooper says, sending a smile in Y/n's direction.

Y/n nods before they all get out of the car, seeing a few of their friends approaching a table in the grass. Grabbing food they had prepared from the trunk along with a blanket, they begin to walk towards the others.

Y / N ' S P O V

"Ted! Madi!" Noah yells to them, making both of their heads shoot upwards. They both smile at us as they approach the table.

"Hey, guys!" Ted says, setting down the things he and Madi had brought with them. We all greet each other and Madi comes up to me.

"Hi! I'm Madi, Ted's told me some things about you and I hope we can be friends!" She says, "it's not often when I hang out with the group and another person brings their girlfriend. Noah and Charlie's girlfriends tend to like to stay out of the public a lot."

"Of course! I'm not anyone's girlfriend here but they still wanted me to tag along with them," I say smiling.

"You aren't dating Cooper?" Madi asks as I shake my head. "By the way he talks about you I thought he was. He comes to me for advice sometimes."

"Wait, he does?" I say, a bit taken aback by what Madi had said. She looks at the boys, seeing they are all occupied with each other before she takes ahold of my forearm and brings me a bit farther away from the table.

"He tells me about every time you two have hung out for maybe the past, like, 2 months and what you guys do and if how he acted was too much or not. I don't know how you two act alone so I won't assume anything, but all I'm gonna say is that I think he fell hard for you."

I laugh lightly while shaking my head. "I kind of felt like he might have felt that way, but kind of chose to ignore it because I didn't want to get my hopes up, y'know," I say as I look back at the boys at the table. "Please don't mention this to anyone."

"I won't, I promise. And get your hopes up? Are you admitting that you like him?" Madi says, the volume of her voice lowering down to a whisper by the end of her sentence.

I hesitate a bit before answering, "If you really don't want to talk about this anymore, it's okay! I won't force you to," Madi smiles at me.

"No, it's fine," I huff out. "It's just been so confusing lately. Like, I do really like him, but I also don't know if it's too early to tell him that or try and act on it. Thinking about him rejecting me makes me really nervous and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I'd much rather have this friendship with him and have to deal with being alone than telling him, ruin our friendship, and lose him as a whole."

"I understand that, Y/n. Ted and I were the same except it was him feeling that way and not me. And honestly, after hearing what you said and mixing that with what Cooper has told me, I think you should go for it. I am 99% confident that he feels the same way," Madi says, nodding at me and giving me a smile.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Madi and I turn at the sound of Charlie's voice, screaming at Madi and me from the table.

"We're coming!" Madi yells as she waves them off, turning to me and smiling as we walk back to the table.

"Now we just have to wait for Joko."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

<3 !!