unlocked!(lvl 0.6)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"A sleep over?" Y/n asks. Cooper, Noah, and Travis added her to a private call between the three and suggested the idea to her.

"Yeah! You'd come down here - and Roscoe too! - and have a sleep over and we all can play games together and make forts and bake cookies and order pizza and-"

"Travis has been thinking about this for a while," Noah says, interrupting Travis.

"Yes, because I am excited," He retaliates. "What do you think?"

"I have school and work tomorrow so I'll definitely be tired by the time I come home," I say, thinking out loud. "Fuck it, let's have a sleep over."

"Yeah!!!!" Travis yells as he pumped his fists in the air. Noah smiled and so did Cooper.

"What time do you guys want me to come over?" Y/n asks.

"What time are you off work?" Cooper says quickly.

"5."

"Just walk in after your shift is over," Noah says.

"I'd want to shower before I came over so I'd probably come over more around 5:30 to 6, I'm sorry," Y/n say sadly.

"It's okay, I'm glad you agreed at all," Cooper says

"Me too."

"Me three, and this time you are not paying for the food," Travis says.

"Why not? You guys are letting me stay over at your place, the least I could do is feed you all," Y/n questions.

"True, but also when you came over and helped us build furniture for our house you still insisted on paying for food for us then. You shouldn't have to pay for food every time you come over, we aren't moochers," Noah says.

"We'll get whatever you want," Cooper says.

"I want to pay," I say in a serious tone.

"Then the sleep over is cancelled," Cooper replies. The call falls silent before Y/n breaks it after a few seconds pass.

"Fine, I wont pay."

"Good," Cooper says, smiling to himself.

"I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna head out," Noah says. Cooper and Travis both agree and the call ends after they all say their goodnights.

Y/n closes discord and decides she should go to bed herself. She gets into bed and feels Roscoe lie at her feet before she hears a discord notification go off on her phone:

cscoop
i hope you sleep well y/n :]

Y/n smiles before typing back her response:

donthurty/n
i hope you sleep well too coop <3

donthurty/n is offline

Y/n puts her phone back down on the nightstand before turning the other way and falling asleep, meanwhile, the boy below her stared at his phone.

there was the heart again

don't overthink it. you're friends. She's your friend. don't even start to think about her that way.

cscoop is offline

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

a/n: im sorry this was so short, i knew if i included the sleep over bit in this chapter it would be wayyyy too long so i decided i would make it into its own chapter, hope the wait will be worth it <3