unlocked!(lvl 1.8)

AYOOO IM NOT FAILING ENGLISH ANYMORE

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

It was the night before the first day of the convention, and Y/n was finding it hard to sleep. Her nerves had gotten to her, it finally sunk in that tomorrow she would be with her friends, who would be surrounded by their fans when they would simply just try to walk through halls.

The thought stressed her out, but also made her more excited. "Y/n? You okay?" Joko asks her, seeing her tossing and turning, the rustling waking him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I think I might go to a vending machine for water," Y/n says, getting up and walking to the door.

"Here," Joko says, grunting as he gets up from the bed, "You'll need this to get back in," He states, handing Y/n the key card to get back into the room.

"Thank you, Joko."

"Yep, if anything happens, you have my number."

Y/n walks out of the room and heads to the door opposite of hers.  She knocks on the door lightly, trying to only get Cooper's attention. The door opens, revealing a messy-haired Noah. "Y/n? Is everything alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, is Cooper there?" Y/n questions.

"Yeah, come in," Noah says, moving so Y/n can walk inside and shuts the door behind her.

"Was the couch not as good as you thought it would be?" Cooper asks, looking up from his phone from his place on his bed.

"Quiet. I didn't think it would be amazing, I was hoping it would be good," Y/n retaliates, "and it . . . wasn't."

Cooper scoots over so Y/n can get into the bed with him. Y/n lays comfortably under the covers while Cooper still is on his phone, making his face light up in the dark room.

"Goodnight, guys," Noah says from his bed.

Cooper and Y/n say goodnight back before Cooper sets his phone down on the table next to him, going farther under the covers so he was roughly eye level with Y/n.

"Goodnight, Y/n," he says with a sleepy smile on his face.

"Goodnight, Coopie," Y/n says, bringing her hand up to move a strand of hair out of his face. Cooper closes his eyes and holds Y/n's hand to his face, keeping his on top of hers before moving his arm down to lay across her waist lightly.

"Is this okay?" he whispers to her. As an answer, Y/n moves her body closer to Cooper, making it easier for both of them to wrap their arms around each other and fall asleep comfortably.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The next morning went surprisingly smoothly. Once they were all ready with their badges, the group met up and took an Uber to the convention center. Joko and Travis were worried when they had woken up and had not seen Y/n on the couch. Joko explained that Y/n said she was going to get water and didn't seem to come back.

Both in shock, Joko and Travis run out of their room and into the others, telling them that Y/n had disappeared. Upon Travis walking into Cooper and Noah's room, he found her sitting on the edge of Cooper's bed on her phone while the other boys made sure they had everything ready for the convention.

"Hey, Trav, what's up?" Noah asks as he looks up from his bag.

"Nothing . . . Joko and I woke up and Y/n was gone so we both freaked out. "Joko, she's in here!" Travis yells, leaning on the doorframe of the room as he pokes his head into the hallway to alert the other man.

Travis goes into Cooper and Noah's room and runs up to Y/n. "That scared me so hard! Why weren't you on the couch this morning?"

"Cause I uhh," Y/n struggled for an answer. "I just woke up early and came to this room to see if either of them were awake."

Joko wasn't buying it but decided to let it slide, chuckling slightly. 

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The Uber pulls into the parking lot of the convention center and everyone gets out of the car. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" Joko says, catching up to the girl as she walked next to Madi.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Why were you in Cooper and Noah's room this morning?"

"I already said, I woke up early and went to see-"

"Maybe she just wanted to sleep in our room," Cooper says from behind the two. They turn around to look at the blonde, Madi went after walking to Ted when Joko came up, Cooper replacing her spot next to Y/n.

"Then where did one of you sleep? There isn't a couch in your guys' room," Joko asks curiously. There was no malicious intent, but Cooper mistook his worry as jealousy and possessiveness. Cooper puts his arm back around Y/n like he had done the previous day.

"Y/n and I slept in the same bed," Cooper says, eyeing Joko. Joko goes quiet while Cooper continues. "Y/n and I slept with each other before so it wasn't awkward, maybe she just felt more comfortable sleeping next to me than next to you," Cooper says, using his arm to bring Y/n with him as they walked away from Joko, leaving him utterly confused.

Y/n and Cooper rejoin the bigger part of the group who was looking up at the big building they were approaching. There were few people outside, waiting till they can actually go inside.

(idk much about how twitchcon works lol so im sorry if any information isnt accurate !!)

Y / N ' S P O V

Since we all had 'Content Creator' badges, we were allowed inside the venue beforehand to explore the areas and see what booths were set up. "Maybe he's jealous," Cooper says, his arm still around me as we enter through the doors.

"Why the hell would he be jealous, though?" I question.

"I mean, I'd be pretty jealous if I asked a pretty girl to sleep with me and the next morning I found out she slept with someone else," Cooper says. "not in like a weird way, I mean like physically next to each other."

"I know, Coopie," I laugh, "But I still don't really understand. It's not that big of a deal. I understand they were worried about me, but . . . maybe I should apologize to them."

Silence went over the both of us as we looked around at the different booths, each smaller group in our gathering looking at the different attractions the convention had to offer. "Y/n, could you come to the bathroom with me?" I look behind me and see Madi standing there.

"Sure!" We look around a bit to try and find a bathroom sign before I sneak out of Coopers arm to go with her. We walk in the direction before Madi speaks up.

"Please, please tell me that you're going to tell Cooper how you feel soon. You both would be so cute together, I'm about to step up and be the wing man for you and have Ted be the wingman for Cooper if you both don't make a move soon," Madi threatens.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

sorry for the awkward cut,, this chapter is already 1.2k words long and i knew if i didnt cut it off soon itd be too long to read enjoyably :(