*bell rings*

"Let's go back"
"..."

Does he take me for a fool or something? Really this guy... can't he be honest with me for once?

...

*sigh* "Finally, it's over"

I'm so tired I feel like I'll collapse, but I have to go back at home right now because Monica invited Yamel and she want me to help her. And even though I don't really want to go, seeing Yamel's face after today's meeting will be rather funny. So I better hurry up before I get late-

"Blackie!"
"Eluma? What is it?"
*approach* "I... I have something I wanted to give you..."
"What is it?"
"It's-"
*phone rings*
"Oh, sorry. It must be this mother of mine who's calling me"
"Why? Is something wrong?"
"No, but Monica invited Yamel at dinner, probably because it's valentine's day. And Mielle* wants me to help in the preparations"
*flinch* "... Yamel?"
"Yes (?)"

Huh? Why do I feel like Eluma is mad?

"Then you shouldn't stay here any longer"
"Huh? No, I don't have a problem if it's you"
"... If it's me?"
"Yes... by the way, Eluma.
*flinch*
"Are you okay? Your face is red"
"... Ah" *Eluma was blushing*

Ah! I can't believe I showed such a blushing face in front of Blackie! Seriously, get yourself together!

"A, anyway, Blackie you should go now."
"Huh? What about what you wanted to give me?"
"Later, later~ now go"
"Huh? Wait!"
*Eluma pushes Blackie* "Bye bye~"
"... Yes, bye"

Again... I'm acting like this. I shouldn't act so naturally with her, or else she'll find me childish or something.

...

A few hours later...

"Good evening"
"Yamel! Come in!"
"Hello Yamel!"
"Hi Mme. Mielle"
"How have you been? It's been a long time!"
"I'm fine, what about you? And yes, it's been a while"
"I'm fine. Black Akari, where are you? Yamel has arrived"
*flinch* "... Black Akari is here?"
"Yes. I asked her to come and help me. Is something that matter?"
"... No, nothing."
"Yamel, are you alright?"
"... Yes Monica."
"Hey"
*stop* "... Hey"
"Black Akari, be a little bit more welcoming"
"...I won't answer you and ruin my dear big sister's dinner with her boyfriend"
*flinch*
"Well, you're being rude towards Yamel-"
"Whatever" *glance*

What a sight. It was worth coming. He's trembling. Maybe I should tease him a little more.

"Now that I think about it, Monica, did you receive chocolate from Yamel?"
*gasp*
"Yes! It was a big chocolate in the shape of a heart~"
"Oh, my~ is that so?" *glance*
*tremble*

So you gave her a chocolate similar to mine? Seriously? Well not like I care or anything.

"Well then, let's start our dinner Yamel!"
"...Yes"

...

Meanwhile, at Eluma's house...

*sigh* "I really wanted to give her the chocolate. She must be with Yamel right now"

I can't stay like this anymore. I want her to notice me, I want her to love me, I want her to accept my feelings, but it's impossible. I tried to forget her, I really tried, but I couldn't. I can't forget her. It's impossible. When I first saw her, I just found her interesting, because she looked just like me. After observing her a little, I liked her. I liked her. But the more I continued to watch her, the more I liked her, and in the end, I fell in love with her. I love everything about her. Her personality, her beauty, her intelligence, her awkward kindness towards the people who deserve it. She's always determined. Even in the hardest times, she perseveres, and doesn't give up. She always stays strong even if she's weak. When she's about to cry, she holds back her tears. She's the girl who gave me hope, she's everything for me. I love her so much that I don't know what to do with these feelings. I want to cherish her. I want to be by her side, forever. I always told myself that I'm satisfied as long as she's here...