This man was definitely the second in command, the way he was able to speak and do things without the boss being mad or even sparing him a second glance. Y/n gulped as she gave everyone their glasses, starting with the man in the middle, leaning over the table slightly as her chest pressed together when she leaned forward.

The man in the middle looked right at her pressed together cleavage, he liked what he saw, knowing that she belonged to him and everything of hers was in his control just made him more satisfied.

"Can I get you gentleman anything else?'' They all looked at her and gently smiled, the man in the middle looked at her, using two of his fingers beckoning for her to come closer.

Y/n felt her stomach turn as the man didn't look at her, even with a motion of his fingers he demanded the utmost respect. She gulped nervously and made her way around the table in between the blue haired male and the pink haired male.

She was afraid to look down at him, so she bent down a little bit when she talked to him, afraid to look down at this stranger. He picked up his head and looked at y/n. His eyes scanning down her body and the way she was bent before he made his way to her face. He stared at her lips for a second before looking at her eyes.

The strong scent of expensive cologne invaded her personal space, attacking her face and her senses. The cologne he wore smelled like cool black ice, he smelled like he had just come out of a designer store, his hair and his skin were glowing under these fluorescent lights of the club. He smelled so good, his cologne was almost intoxicating, she was swoon over the smell of this stranger, his scent was music to her senses.

"How may I help you sir? Is there another drink or something I can get you?'' He looked up at her, scanning her body as his eyes made their way up and locked on to hers. "Could you bring me a blue raspberry puff stick. I don't smoke regular cigars like the rest of them.''

She smiled at him, standing up as she looked down at him. "Yes sir, I will get that right away.'' He looked up at her as he kept his normal serious face. The stranger was mesmerized by the e/c that was brilliant and amazing that glistened in her eyes, her eyes were sweet and soft, the way her eyes were glowing, he was in love from just looking at her. The way their eyes collided, hers were sweet and innocent and his were dark and sinister.

Y/n smiled at him as she walked away from the stranger slowly. He sat up straight and leaned back in his chair as he watched her hips sway as she walked away from him, the way the fabric hugged her hips and glued her figure was absolutely beautiful to him. He watched her to make sure that she had made it to the counter without any more assholes stopping and harassing her.

She made her way behind the counter and grabbed him the bar, she made her way back over to him and handed it to him. "here you go sir, this is the right one?" He looked at her and then at her hand. He nodded and grabbed the vape from her hand, he made sure that his rings brushed her hand.

He heard y/n's breath catch in her throat, he was quite pleased by it. She looked at him with a flustered expression, not knowing what to do. She bowed and made her way over to the bar, taking a drink of her coffee, she still had 4 hours left of her shift.

She clocked out and decided to go for her break. The blue haired male sent one of his men after her, watching where she went. He nodded and obeyed his bosses orders, following y/n out the building.

Y/n went over to the stand across the street and got herself a wrap and grabbed herself some bubble tea. She came back over and sat down outside at the tables that was near the outside smoking area. She sighed as she unwrapped her sandwich and took a bite, taking a drink of her boba to wash it down. She heard the stones kick up behind her. Turning around to see what it was.