Jennie saw it and fist clenched in anger.

'thats it' jennie said and stood up, walking away angrily. Jisoo saw her and eyes widen, pushing the waitress away and followed her girl.

--

"out of all night? This night?" Jennie said, handa going through her hair and looks at jisoo.

"I wasn't flirting ba--

"You look at her boob jisoo, at her boob" jennie said angrily, "thats practically cheating on me!" She added.

Jisoos eyes widen, hearing that word. "I would never do that!" She said, she never plans to do that, never wanted to. Jennie was all the girl she needed.

"Yeah, well. Was she pretty?" Jennie asks, referring to the waitress.

One thing about jisoo is, she doesn't lie. She'll say what she really thinks with full honestly.

"She's a little good loo-- jennie!" She said, hissing in pain when jennie suddenly slaps her with a pillow harshly.

"I said you look gorgeous tonight. A thousand times better than her" jisoo said, finally catching the pillow and throws it aside.

"Was it big?" Jennie asks and jisoo looks at her confused, "bigger than mine?" She asks again and jisoo sighs,

"Baby--

"Answer me kim jisoo" jennie said and jisoo closes her eyes tightly, she hates it when jennie calls her name like that.

"You're perfect to me" jisoo said walking towards the girl, placing her hand in jennies breasts, "see? Perfect" she said and jennie glares at her and slaps her hand away.

"Leave." Jennie said and jisoo quickly frowns, "what? Baby--

"I said leave, kim jisoo" jennie said, turning around but jisoo quickly runs and stops Infront of her.

"Okay. First, stop calling me that, you have a nickname for me. Second, i never flirted back, she was clearly Infront of me where will i look?!. And third, its cute that you're jealous but baby it was nothing" jisoo said softly, holding jennies both hands.

"Its our 7th anniversary, come on. 7 years together, yay!" Jisoo said trying to cheer up the mood, jennie just looks at her more like glaring.

"You want to celebrate it?" She asks, jisoo nods quickly. "Then go celebrate it with her" she said and pulled her hand away.

Jisoo stood there, mouth agape. She looks at the window and sighs. All she wanted to do was celebrated an anniversary.

"Is that what you want?" Jisoo said, looking at jennie who was already at the make up station removing her jewelry.

"Go ahead" jennie said, like she doesn't give a damn.

"Okay, fine." Jisoo said back and went to the door. Jennie just didn't do anything.

Jisoo stops holding the doorknob and looks at her girlfriend who was just casually removing the jewelries.

"Jennie" jisoo whines like a child, stamping her feet on the floor and went back to her girl.

Jennie smirks and stood up, going to jisoo .

"You want us to celebrate?" Jennie said, jisoo pouts and nods.

"Take off your clothes" she added and jisoo freezes, seeing how dark jennies eyes were and how serious she sounds.

"What?" She asks stuttering as she swallows thickly.