He leaned down into his chest, and he licked it. "Hm" takemichi let out noises. Draken leaned into takemichi ears "Are you sensitive here~" he whispered as his big hands played with takemichis chest. "D-draken-ku Ah." Takemichi yanked his hands from draken and covered his mouth as draken eyes widen. They both looked at eachother surprised. "Um..." Takemichi had a hard time saying what he wanted to. "D-draken-kun i-i-its hard." Takemichi pointed down, staring.

   Draken followed his eyes. He looked down and saw that there was a tent pressed up against takemichi. "Damn just let me..." Draken grabbed takemichis waist and rubbed against it. "Draken-kun w-what are you do-" takemichi was cut off as draken kissed him. Draken went so slow and gentle. "Hm w-wait draken-kun." Takemichi tried to stop the kiss.

   But draken kept rubbing agaisnt him. Draken slid his tongue exploring takemichi. 'Its sweet' draken thought as he felt hotter, he glide his tongue behind the top teeth of takemichis mouth, awfully slow. "Mnh" takemichi moaned into drakens mouth sending more pleasure directly towards drakens member.

   Draken let go. He looked at takemichi. Takemichi felt drakens member grow bigger. "God damnit takemitchy" draken leaned in and suck on takemichis colar. "Say my name" draken said into the collar bone "d-draken-kun" "again" draken sucked on him "draken-kun" "fuck one more time" takemichi felt embarrassed.

   "Draken" takemichi grabbed drakens head to look at him straight in the eyes. Draken smiled as he felt warm inside. He leaned back in, Draken licked from his collar bone to the top of his neck, leaving it wet. "Ah draken-kun you should stop" takemichi tried to reason through the pleasure.

   "How could i do that, when your a mess infront of me." Draken looked at him as he rubbed just enough to feel more pleasure. Takemichi gripped drakens shoulders as draken leaned in to kiss him. He slid his tongue aggressively down his throat. 'These noises are driving me-' draken shivered out of pleasure. They both let go, a string of saliva connected them together as they stared at eachother eyes

   "Did you just-" "yeah i did." Draken said, both were quiet. Takemichi looked down. "I-its wet." Takemichi stared as it grew again. Draken leaned into takemichis ear licking it wet. "If you keep on looking ill need a second round and when im finished i will not be the only one wet~" takemichi shivered in delight making draken smirked at the reaction he caused.

   "Im sorry" takemichi covered his face in embarrassment. "...Shit i know you didnt try but..." Takemichi looked at draken who had a face of defeat. He looked down. "Again!? How do you have so much energy early in the morning?" Takemichi asked as draken sighed. "Its all your fault." Draken got up sitting takemichi up.

   Takemichi tried to get rid of his blush he inhaled and exhaled. 'Calm down calm down. I belong to hinata. Calm down.' He looked like a mess. Fluffy hair is messy, his button up shirt isnt button up anymore and there was hikeys all over him. Takemichi started to button up his shirt but was stopped by drakens hands. "Hm?" Draken leaned into takemichis neck. "Ouch" takemichi winced.

   "There, now people will know you belong to me" draken smiled at his work of art. Draken inbetween takemichis legs, takemichis eyes were teary due to the pain, the collar bone was shown beautifully with hickeys and drakens bite mark to mark takemichis as his.

   "Oh yeah! Here" draken gave takemichi, who was getting up and fixing his shirt, a touman uniform. "Its from mikey, he said to give it to you." "A gang uniform?" Takemichi held it up. "Thats the uniform of mikey when he first started. That uniform is as important as life itself. " draken stated. "Why would he want to give this to me?" Takemichi wondered.

   "He said wether you wear it or not, he wants you to have it." Draken got up. "You know takemichi... You are toumans saviour, everyone knows that. So let me show you my gratitude as well." Draken head lowered.

   "Thank you for saving my life my life belongs to you. Though i was ready to give my life to you ever since I met you" draken mutter the last part as he bowed. Takemichi smiled, "i wonder if i would be able to pull this off" draken straighten up and smiled.

   "I would have preferred if you wore my clothes"'-cuz youll look cute'"you should go see mikey i think his sleeping on the roof." Takemichi folded the touman uniform. "Alright well im off ill see you later" takemichi waved as draken waved as well, takemichi headed to the door and opened it and closed it once he was out. Draken sighed. He looked down "how the hell am i going to clean this up?

   "Mikey-kun" takemichi said as he watched mikey wake up. "I just cant relax" mikey said "hm?" Takemichi questioned. "Why would hanma start a conflict with touman?" Mikey stood up "why did kiyomasa want to kill ken-chin but most importantly"

   Mikey looked at takemichi as cold air blew and hit their bodies. "You knew about the conflict and that kenchin will be targeted before everyone else. And you tried to stop both from happening. Takemitchy, just who in the hell did i fall in love with?" Mikey questioned

Hope it was okay
Take care and i wish you a great day✌❤
Also last second i decided i wanted takemichi to be as oblivious as possiable cuz an oblivious takemichi is life.