Chapter 42. Tim

Lou went up the stairs and quietly opened the Door, Amy was awake so Lou walked in.
The following morning Tim walked in to the RCMP and waited to be seen.
The Detective called him through.
" Mr Fleming, this way please, right have a seat".
"Have you arrested her yet".
"We're still investigating Mr Fleming, you have no witnesses as to what you alleged happened and your daughter has four witnesses who all testify that you were hit once by Amy Fleming who, and let's be realistic here Mr Fleming, Amy couldn't do that sort of Damage to your face on her own".
"Well she had help Caleb and his mate".
"Is that so, well we spoke to all four and none of them had any damage to there hands or faces".
"Well they wore gloves, yes that was it gloves".
"Do you know what Mr Fleming, your full of BS. We know what happened we have video , statements , and we know your trying to get your hands on your Daughter's Horse according to the paperwork your Own Daughter was served with. Here's what really happened Mr Fleming.
You went to the Tournament because you heard Amy had entered and saw exactly how good her horse is as a Show Jumping Horse, so you went creeping around Heartland even though you were trespassing, you were seen and they called you out of Shadows stall, your Daughter saw you come out and in anger she rushed to check on him and punched you on her way passed, and as you were trespassing there's nothing you can do about that.
You were escorted off Heartland and decided to go to the Bikers Bar about ten miles outside of Hudson. The cctv captured you with no marks on your face.
We watched a bit further and you started a fight and got yourself beaten up, we have Statements.
So your under arrest Mr Fleming for False Accusations, attempted Fraud for trying to get the horse and wasting Police time.
Officer, book him in and place him under arrest ".
"Be my pleasure sir".
Tim found Himself in the Cells instead of Amy.

About Lunchtime they, Lou, Marion, Lisa, Amy and the girls were Having Lunch when there was a knock on the mudroom door. Marion answered and showed the Detective in.
"I'm glad your all here, I thought I'd come and update you personally.
Amy , you have nothing to worry about, Tim is locked up in the cells, can I sit and tell you all what we found".
"I'm sorry please have a seat".
He sat and told them exactly what happened and that Tim was arrested and charged.
"The Lawyer who sent you the paperwork for souing you will be intouch to cancel it, so Shadow is safe and you have nothing to worry about. Were also issuing Tim Fleming with a Restraining Order against him getting anywhere near you".
Everyone was pleased and Amy thanked him for the hard work he put in to find out what really happened.
He left them to finish there Lunch pleased with himself that he'd made a young woman happy again.
When Ty finished work she ran out to tell him the good news.

To be continued