Chapter 74

Amy and Chelsea were the only two females on the Team and both were Jumpers, of course Amy was Married and Chelsea was Engaged, Russell was keeping an eye on them and had already put the others in the picture about keeping an eye on them without making it obvious.
Everytime Russell looked up he noticed they were being stared at, but Amy and Chelsea were out of view.

They had Just Finished Desert when Amy and Chelsea left the Table to check they didn't have food on there faces, but when they came out the Ladies room laughing they found someone in there way.
"Could you let us pass please ".
"Well yes of course providing you let me take you out for Dinner".
(Looking at Amy).
"Well thank you for the offer but I have no Idea who you are and I do not think my Husband would be very happy".
"Well who says you have to tell him, I mean someone as beautiful as yourself must get asked out a lot".
"Actually no I don't, you see where I live people respect a woman who is either Married or Engaged, now excuse us but we'd like to get back to our friends ".
Amy Just barged passed him with Chelsea holding hands when he didn't move out the way, almost knocking him over.
They both sat back down at there Table and Russell noticed that bloke wasn't there.
"Are you both okay".
"Apart from some bloke trying to get Amy to go out for a meal with him wouldn't take no for an answer would he Amy".
"Nope, even when I said I was married and Chelsea was Engaged, that's him there walking to his Table".
"Don't worry we've got your back you two, we're a team and he should respect the fact that your both spoken for".
"Thank you gentlemen ".
"Yes Thank you".
"Your welcome ladies".
"So Russell what's the agenda for tomorrow".
"Excersise the Horses, then in two day's It's the first round for Jumping".

The following morning after breakfast at one of the on site Cafeterias they all went to take the horses for a walk following the special Trails that had been made for the equestrian teams, Amy was loving it and so was Shadow, so much so that they got left behind.
"Oops Shadow, we'd better catch up to them".
Amy started off and had to stop suddenly when the bloke from last night came out the tree's.
"For gods sake, will you stop following me because I'm getting sick of it, I'm not interested okay, now piss off you pervert".
Amy sent Shadow straight for him and he quickly pulled his horse to one side.
She immediately told Russell what happened so three of them rode back but couldn't find anything or anyone.
Russell had asked around and found out who this bloke was, he was in charge of the team from one of the Middle East Countries and he was a Prince called Ahmed.

To be continued