Chapter 41

They got back to Heartland and Amy went inside still upset at what happened, Ty was watching Lyndy and as Amy came in he hugged her then made her a drink. Ty told her he'd Finished the Barn chores and to Just spend time with Lyndy.
"I don't understand what he intends to gain by this Marion".
"Dad, Amy thinks he's after Shadow but I don't know how he expects to achieve  that".
Later in the Afternoon there's a knock at the door and Marion answered.
"Hello, Amy Fleming ".
"No that's my Daughter,  AMY  it's for you".
Amy went to the door and Marion stayed with her as she knew what the envelope looked like.
"Miss Amy Fleming,  ( "Yes" )(Hands envelope to her)"You've been served".
Amy walked into the kitchen a little bewildered and handed it to Lisa
"Oh,  would you like me to open it sweetheart".
Amy Just nodded  Marion could see she was getting upset already with tears in her eye's.
" Ahh, well you were right about him having an alterior motive,  although there's no way he's going to pull this off, (" What does he want Money")
No Love , he states that to drop the charges, Ha, he wants Shadow for payment of his injures".
Amy ran crying to her room and slammed her bedroom door.
"I'm going to kill him Dad, I really am".
"Tell you what Marion,  you phone Jim and that Detective and I'll phone the Lawyer ".
"Okay Lisa".
Lyndy had fell asleep so Ty put her in her play pen, then went to see Amy.
As he approached her bedroom door he could hear her crying.
"Hey gorgeous, he won't get away with this Amy, everyone knows he's trying it on, even the RCMP know".
"But Shadow is my future, as well as you and Lyndy, Shadow is my chance to get to the Olympics,  that's all I want, then I may start coaching which is a good business".
"Yes it is and you'll get there, he won't win Amy".
Ty lay down beside her and held her.
"Yesterday was a brilliant day, my Birthday,  Won the Tournament  and the best part was you asking someone like me to Marry you".
"Hey, what do you mean "someone like you".
"Well I'm nothing special, got myself raped and almost murdered, then found out I was pregnant".
"Amy, stop it, now, as far as I'm concerned you are special,  your one in a million, so no more talking like that okay".
Amy Just nodded, eventually falling asleep.
Ty went back downstairs and told them what Amy was saying.
"Dam him, he's sending her backwards and she's doughting herself again, nothing special indeed".
Lou came in with the Girls and saw how the atmosphere was different to earlier this morning.
"Okay, tell me what's going on".
"Only if you promise NOT to kill Tim".
"Mmmmmm, okay fill me in".
Marion and Ty filled Lou in on what happened the night before,  this morning and this afternoon, Ty told Lou what Amy was saying earlier.
"If he wants a good kicking I'll do it with pleasure".
"When I spoke to Jim, they were getting him back in for another interview,  and I know he'll trip himself up because he speaks without thinking ahead".
"Is Amy awake Ty!".
"Well she was asleep about 30 minutes ago but you can check if you want, she could probably do with her big sister right now".

To be continued