"Thank you" I said to him. And kissed his forehead without touching that bandage.

I hope Vihaan will win the case

Time skipped:

At morning I woke up and seen my side where midhuna is sleeping peacefully. I kept ruffling her hair.

"I need you to grow up under your dad midhuna. I need you to have both parents, mom and dad. I know how it will be feeled to be grow up like a orphan. Vihaan is the best dad." I slowly said to her as if she is going to hear it.

Then I stood up and done my daily routine.

I don't even want to think about our fucked up life. As everyday, there was a news like saying that vihaan's the happy paradise inn hotel's some of the shares were withdrawing. Even some of the employee were resigned saying that they won't work under rapist. My former boss is started to take care of his business by himself, as he too believe that Vihaan is a rapist.

Right now Vihaan's uncle is taking care of Vihaan company.

I have visited the company for two times, but many people were commented at me saying that what a slut am. Who is just want to live in the rapist money. Thats why am supporting a rapist many words were thrown at me.

I want to give them a perfect come back. That will happen only when my Vihaan is proved as innocent.

I heaved a sigh.

Every where he is kept calling as rapist.

Rapist.

An lone tear falled, I wiped it. Then I gone out of the room. After sometime I woke midhuna and made her to took bath.

I don't know what is anna and abinash doing. Last two days back they said that they got the fingerprint of that bitch. But that bitch didn't moving her ass out of the mansion.

Aruna even flirted with Anna. Poor him.

Such a rapist.

Then me and midhuna came out of the home, as already vishal said that his friend Narayanan will take care of the procedures to see Vihaan.

We both reached the police station, good thing that court didn't remand Vihaan in court custody then it would have end up in big procedure to just meet him.

Atlast inspector  allowed us, he even glared at me as they couldn't able to get any information which is useful for their favour.

Vihaan is innocent.

When I seen him, he is sitting in the floor and keeping his eyes close.

"Appa" midhuna called him frightenedly as because of this place. Yes midhuna yesterday itself cried at me to meet him. That's why I planned to visit Vihaan along with midhuna.